"I wish you can wake me up in the morning" - Britney to hot contestants :D

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL she's such adorable innocent dork... I remember this!  The look on Jason Trawicks face ROFL  

She was so beautiful ... stunning Why did u did what u did to ur lips britney 

21 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

giphy.gif

your current  boyfriend is their age, we know your type.

:badgirl:

Also, wasn't it kinda weird how Jason was literally EVERYWHERE with her?  Like almost like a Larry/Jamie assistant or something. At least with Sam they have give each other space and treat it like a normal relationship. If my hubby was with me everywhere 100% of the time, I'd go crazy lol.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jennyj said:

Also, wasn't it kinda weird how Jason was literally EVERYWHERE with her?  Like almost like a Larry/Jamie assistant or something. At least with Sam they have give each other space and treat it like a normal relationship. If my hubby was with me everywhere 100% of the time, I'd go crazy lol.

Ikr? No wonder she acted weird. He always keeps his hands on her either yanking her around like a rag doll or putting his hand on her body, gives off a possessive vibe. Always seems like the jealous type, not to mention Britney looked the worst during their relationship mostly conservative looking clothes but after they broke up, she was dressing in more girly and flirty outfits and looking visibly happier. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jennyj said:

Thats coz he was her Her Fiance, Manager & Conservator at the timing.