Exclusive: #B10 Review

Godney'sSweetCheeks

Following the critically acclaimed but commercial failure of Glory in 2016, Britney Spears returns with the most bizarre album of her career...

1. Tough Times - this wannabe anthem sees Britney taking writing credits, but it's more Vanilla Ice than Adele. Lyrics such as "Nobody likes being sad, some days are really bad" won't win any songwriting awards any time soon. 

2. Sooner The Better - a song written by Julie Carter from New Jersey - this one's all about making love to a man who isn't very good and wanting him to finish quickly because "The sooner the better, it's taking forever, I've got toys in the drawer could be getting me wetter." 

3. Xplicit - Another *** jam where Britney claims "I'm younger than my eyelids make out, show me what fetching's all about."

4. Ice Cream & Strawberries - No not another *** jam - this one's about having ice cream in the park with her kids. Sweet! Echoes of Chillin' With You. 

5. Remember The 90s - Nostalgic bliss. School bells included!

6. Touching - Britney remembers going to a club and getting frisky in a toilet. 

7. Had To Cancel - the most "personal" song on the record - Britney discusses her need to cancel projects, especially the ones fans are excited about or have paid money to attend. 

8. Wherever You Go, I'll Go Too - stalker anthem. Lyrics include "So I followed my boo, to the zoo, hid behind a kangaroo." 

9. Crying On The Phone - breakup song. Lyrics include, "I wouldn't hand up on you so don't hang up on me, respect is earned it doesn't come for free."

10. Too Bad About That - Bad ***** Britney discusses the men finally getting their just desserts during the #MeToo era including the controversial line "He thought he could doctor the truth, a producer with a taste for the youth."  Ke$ha will welcome the support...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived