Someone puts a gun to your head and says “Tell me your ONE favorite Britney video”

Urbanney

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don’t Let Me Be The Last To Know without question. Yes, a ***** has flawless taste, I know.  :awkblink:   :cutebrit:   :akii:   

Slay me, Melodic Hit Written By A Country Music Legend Queen. I STAN this Super Ultra Antigravity Bop. It’s fabulous and the video features her hunkiest DOOD to date. And her 19 year old Side **** is Iconic too.  :wontcry:   :crying1:   :tiffanycries:

Toxic. It was really ahead of its time visually. That sounds like a ridiculous statement, but technology has honestly advanced tremendously in the past 15 years since the video was shot, and CGI, specifically, has improved so much since then. And yet the video has never looked dated at all, especially given it still looks just like Kahn’s recent work with Taylor. 

Plus in the Toxic MV, she just epitomized both sexuality and secrecy, which resulted in the enigma that was/is Britney (and also the MV in its totality simply produced a truly memorable moment in pop culture history; arguably, only BOMT and OIDIA also managed that feat with regard to Britney's MVs, despite her having an extensive and largely excellent videography). Anyway, while I do think she’s done a great job with the vast majority of her music videos, I think this will always reign supreme:

tumblr_inline_mqvw3iZtMZ1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_p1ynvcWanN1uyig6ro1_500.gif

4QMQ.gif

tumblr_mpbrdgZiPv1qg4mpho1_500.gif

3pP6.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_miqg98ZikZ1ri2at8o3_500.gif

rs_500x274-151111042652-tumblr_ln090prBv

89ly4.gif&key=9ad24b80750d3cfc5074bf9d58

Archived