Get inside if you ever doubted Britney's vocal abilities

7 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

you said the song itself isn't that great so what is the truth? lessons.gif

Not great but didn't say it was bad either. I also said how Brinny makes the song amazing.

But anyway, even if I hated the song that’s my opinion. I find it super douchey when people downvote just because they disagree :ehum: 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Not great but didn't say it was bad either. I also said how Brinny makes the song amazing.

But anyway, even if I hated the song that’s my opinion. I find it super douchey when people downvote just because they disagree :ehum: 

but don’t you do the same? let’s not be hypocritical now. :frenchy:

i simply did not appreciate some of the ‘dramatic’ slander I saw in this thread considering how it’s regarded to be one of her best unreleased tracks of all time. as far as downvoting goes, I don’t do it a lot but if I do, get over it. other ppl, including yourself, downvote all the time yet you want to call me out on it? make it make sense. :mariahstare:

15 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

but don’t you do the same? let’s not be hypocritical now. :frenchy:

i simply did not appreciate some of the ‘dramatic’ slander I saw in this thread considering how it’s regarded to be one of her best unreleased tracks of all time. as far as downvoting goes, I don’t do it a lot but if I do, get over it. other ppl, including yourself, downvote all the time yet you want to call me out on it? make it make sense. :mariahstare:

The only time I downvote is if somebody downvotes me for my opinion which is why I downvoted your post in another topic (I didn’t even read it. I just downvoted in return... I know it’s petty af but whatever)  or If somebody says something really offensive or vulgar. Those are the only times I would ever DV. 

I don’t meant to call you out personally because I know it’s not just you. You arent a big DownVoter and I usually enjoy your posts... so it’s all love :kiss:

13 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

This song is so BTEC it’s unreal.

so glad it wasn’t released. It would be a stain to her immaculate discography.

All tea, no shade 

It's a demo with a lot of potential. I would change some lyrics though:

Do all those explicit things that I told you "No",
Places you couldn't go,
You know where I'm talking,
You are too dramatic

JT didn't get it :heresthetea:

Archived