Get inside if you ever doubted Britney's vocal abilities

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this song, really wish it had been officially released. :crying1:

It’s so dark compared to her other work, which is probably my favorite aspect of it. But I do actually love the way she plays around with her voice here (there’s actually a big variation in vocal range from the super low “you’re so dramatic” line in contrast to her falsetto that’s also used throughout the song). :tbh:

And I never knew Heidi did the song as well, but it was terrible. I literally turned it off halfway. :ehum:

24 minutes ago, Brat2017 said:

I feel that she is the one and only that could pull off that vocal on Toxic

Look up the Cathy Dennis toxic demo on youtube they pretty much kept her voice in the final Britney Version and especially the chorus is Cathy. I had no idea until I listened to that. I believe she was a writer of the song. If someone wants to post the link that would be great, I'm still trying t figure that out!

to the people dragging Dramatic:

obviously it's a demo so it's going to sound rough and choppy, but it is, IN FACT, one of her best unreleased songs ever. 

dark, moody, haunting, mesmerizing with a very **** you attitude. it's everything you could ever want in a britney spears song and what a shame it wasn't ever finished considering how it had potential to better than almost any song off of blackout. :lemmetellu:

I actually LOVE that song so much. The Intro is so creative and how she starts the second vers: "now baby fu*k you"... the way she uses different styles of singing (falsetto, deep voice, high voice, whispering...) to sell the vibe and story of the song is just iconic. :clap1:

And it's as entertaining as weird which makes it even more special :bigtime:

15 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

to the people dragging Dramatic:

obviously it's a demo so it's going to sound rough and choppy, but it is, IN FACT, one of her best unreleased songs ever. 

dark, moody, haunting, mesmerizing with a very **** you attitude. it's everything you could ever want in a britney spears song and what a shame it wasn't ever finished considering how it had potential to better than almost any song off of blackout. :lemmetellu:

I wasn't even dragging it and my post was largely positive but go awwwff binch  :lessons:

Archived