(VIDEO) Britney being degraded live on TV

jennyj

Watching this clip now, it's really disgusting how the writers got LL Cool J and the audience to degrade Britney live on TV.Β  She comes out wearing this pretty dress, and they say she's too covered up and saying the Britney they know would be more **** and show more of her body. It sad because she has to agree with it and goes with it to please the audience (especially Melissa Ethridge... I see you loving it!).

Now looking at today, seeing her ugly lingerie costumes on POM... makes you wonder if her or her team feel that's what the Britney brand is only now.Β  So sad, since she looks a lot better with nicer clothes (which are still ****).

Β 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was silly and innocent. They were poking fun at the slack Britney was getting from parents forΒ dressing too **** by her coming out in full gown only for everybody to be disappointed.

That being said, thisΒ would deff be problematic in this current climate, a grown man goading a young girl to dress sexier.

I agree it was definitely a scripted joke... it's just really in poor taste and I wish they scripted her partΒ better.Β  The way they wrote it made it sound like she can't dress the way she wants and that she ALWAYS has to show skin, which is the degrading part. I think if they made her say something like 'I like this dress and I'll wear it when it I want to, but right now... I feel like being free" and then rips it off lol.Β  That way it sounds like she made the choice to dress ****, instead of only doing it because everyone else is telling her too.Β  But yeah, this definitely wouldn't fly in today's overly-sensitive society lol.

3 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

I watched this recently and found it weird too. Why would LL cool j talk like that? Nasty??? Wtf :jackk:

Ikr, she was still underage there, had recently turned 19 years old and he was 33 years old, I mean wtf?Β 

Archived