How do you think Britney cares for her voice?

stateofgracebritney

Aside from the 2013 vocal coach, do you think she actually cares for her voice and does exercises/warm ups weekly? Do you think she drinks tea or something? Mariah Carey and others shared their way of caring for her voice , which includes drinking tea with lemon and honey, singing along with the radio (I think Mariah said that) warming up the voice, anyways... she said she sings along with the track but how good does she sound behind it when we don’t really have a lot of leaked mic feeds? 

Ps.: please let’s not hate on Britney and treat this as a serious question, cause if you’re entering here just to say “her singing is awful” or “she just lipsyncs” please don’t say anything. I want to know if she ever said something similar to Mariah about voice care.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the fact that she NEVER cancelled a single show due to "vocal cords" speak for itself:tehe:

I think she wakes up at 7am

And then her assistant informs her on promotions that she has to do on that day.

Britney respons "nah, my music speaks for itself. It's an emotion :yaknow:"

Goes to kitchen and start warming up with

"Umyeea"

"Huh"

Ow

Like a what?

Yea

You ready for some more?

That's about it:bedtime:

1 hour ago, Sporty said:

I get the sense that she doesn't really have the healthiest routine. Cigarettes are a big part of her studio regimen, as is poor vocal coaching.

In 2003, she said multiple times that she liked the way cigarettes made her voice sound (she apparently also said this to Madonna when M urged her to quit). During In the Zone promotion, she once described cigarettes as "meditation" and part of the song writing process as well as her creative mode, which isn't surprising because she's been seen with cigarettes in the studio for years. See 3:34 in the following video - "In the record studio, I love cigarettes!" She says to not smoke all the time, yet she had become quite the public chain smoker by late 2002 (she was apparently a casual/light smoker since her teenage years, but hid it well).

I understand that Britney's team claimed she was working with a vocal coach in 2013. From 7:54 to 10:19 in the following video, you can see that Britney has always been coached to sing poorly. I would imagine this is a standard part of her routine. I doubt she's actually worked with vocal coaches on developing a healthy and consistent technique.

Awww the last video ? miss you Brit???❤️

Well, honestly, she doesn't need to take care of her voice whilst performing. (cause she lip syncs, not hate, just fact)

Sounds like she possibly just goes into the recording studio and sings, Her vocal ability sounds weaker on studio tracks (to me) but when she performed "Something to talk about" at POM, she sounded really good. so who knows?

On 1/26/2019 at 12:51 PM, BritneyRebellion said:

Well, honestly, she doesn't need to take care of her voice whilst performing. (cause she lip syncs, not hate, just fact)

Sounds like she possibly just goes into the recording studio and sings, Her vocal ability sounds weaker on studio tracks (to me) but when she performed "Something to talk about" at POM, she sounded really good. so who knows?

because on studio tracks she uses the fake voice and and at pom that was her natural voice which at one time was pretty powerful and she still has it she just doesnt use it properly. 

Archived