JLS IG Story. Dad Spears

CuriousGirl91

1 minute ago, Fab britney said:

I’m thinking her residency was postponed because when she has a show it’s a full time job for her dad, who’s not in great shape. So perhaps they posted all that as a less revealing way of saying Jamie needs to be 100% for the show to go on. Just a thought

Yes, she's under his c-ship till new order that will pass under someone else save the fact she chooses to clean up and get out of 5051, rehave her boys back and a lot of other fairy tales.. 

Except that, the POM is US and EU is not gone very well and the announcement of DOM just melt down more the situation, add sellings of Tix and Merch too expensive.. now seems little bit lower watching her website. 

It's an All In.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, CuriousGirl91 said:

We can see his arm during is cooking. That's all. So we know.. 

I think they're all in Louisiana. Nothing sure.

“They” who??? All we know for sure is Jamie is at Jamie Lynn’s house of which she shares with her husband and 2 daughters. Did you see any hint of Britney and or her boys being there with them? I didn’t. No one has as of yet. 

In other ig stories even from last month Jamie was always up on his feet doing things with Maddie, Jamie Lynn and Ivey. He looked older and like he’d been through it (which we know now why) but he was still getting around well on his own doing different activities. I’m happy he’s recovering nicely in Louisiana. However I’m still under the impression that Britney’s in Los Angeles which is fine. Leave her be.

12 hours ago, Fab britney said:

I’m thinking her residency was postponed because when she has a show it’s a full time job for her dad, who’s not in great shape. So perhaps they posted all that as a less revealing way of saying Jamie needs to be 100% for the show to go on. Just a thought

I think this is the truth

• Super Mods

I do think it’s due to Jamie’s health otherwise if ticket sales are low, they would have kicked in to promo and have special packages and do interviews and stuff. Its a real job for Jamie that needs him to be in good physical and mental health and so I’m sure the doctors told him to rest and relax and ease off the stress. That doesnt mean he has to be sentenced to bed forever. Vegas has harsh climates and it’s not wise for him to travel.

Just because he can walk around or do minor things around the house, doesn't mean he's 100%.  Y'all who are complaining obviously have never had an ailing relative. If that's his hand, you can clearly seen his drastic weight loss from what he went through. He's hopefully recovering, but doesn't mean he's completely well.

Some of you either have never had a sick relative or are just plain ignorant. Makes me sick... get a clue (and a life) and stop being dramatic wishing the worst on Britney.

Britney cancelling or postponing the show is NOT so she can sit at his bedside 24/7. It’s so that if he needs something anytime during his recovery, she can be there for him. Which is way better than continuing the show and then having to cancel individual shows and then scrap the rest of the run and have to worry about refund info in the middle of it. 

On 1/27/2019 at 12:24 PM, BringTheAction said:

Some of you either have never had a sick relative or are just plain ignorant. Makes me sick... get a clue (and a life) and stop being dramatic wishing the worst on Britney.

Britney cancelling or postponing the show is NOT so she can sit at his bedside 24/7. It’s so that if he needs something anytime during his recovery, she can be there for him. Which is way better than continuing the show and then having to cancel individual shows and then scrap the rest of the run and have to worry about refund info in the middle of it. 

Shh, don’t disturb the hivemind and the circlejerk with logic!

Archived