JLS IG Story. Dad Spears

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m thinking her residency was postponed because when she has a show it’s a full time job for her dad, who’s not in great shape. So perhaps they posted all that as a less revealing way of saying Jamie

Wait to see him  healthy as **** in February   ( wich of course I wish him that) and then realize that he wasn't that bad .... and assumed that everything was a plan because of the bad sales...  

I hate it when you talk about some IG stories and **** and won't  even bother to post receipts.   Here it is (sorry poor quality) (edit: fixed the broken gif)

15 hours ago, CuriousGirl91 said:

We can see his arm during is cooking. That's all. So we know.. 

I think they're all in Louisiana. Nothing sure.

that’s jamie Lynn’s kitchen and she lives in Hammond about 20 miles from Kentwood so he’s at least able to mobilise himself to drive or be picked up. 

7 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

that’s jamie Lynn’s kitchen and she lives in Hammond about 20 miles from Kentwood so he’s at least able to mobilise himself to drive or be picked up. 

Wait to see him  healthy as **** in February   ( wich of course I wish him that) and then realize that he wasn't that bad .... and assumed that everything was a plan because of the bad sales...

:queenflopga:

• Like 6