Could releasing EP's of each past album with the unreleased songs be a good idea?

indyRS

Like from all past 9 albums, she released an EP of like 7 songs that never left the cutting room floor?

She could do an EP release every year and it would have the 7 or so songs that she recorded that didn't make the cut?

Would it be interesting for her to do that?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a lot of britneys unreleased music is better or just as good as the rest and some of the songs on her albums should have been switched with the unreleased tracks. however, this will never happen. they will use all of britneys unreleased music for when she is gone. or, shes 100% over it and theyre going to start using all her unreleased music as her new music. 

14 hours ago, Frenchiie said:

She could do a reissue of every album with bonus material :badgirl:

I was thinking of that - a reissue of her discography (preferably on vinyl) with at least one hard to find bonus track / remastered unreleased song on each. It just should be a gift for the fans.

Also, your concepts are all perfect! I would only use a different cover for Glory. Something like this would be amazing IMO:

Cover+Tample222t.png

or this:

Image result for glory britney fan made

Archived