Britney's real voice - mic on

britneyausfan

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve never believed it’s real. 

To me the BOMT, Slave and rope footage especially do not sync with those vocals.

Also Britney knows her mic is not on, there is no way she would sing that loudly and clearly, it’s literally a huge waste of energy. And she certainly wouldn’t be attempting to go so high on a lot of those notes, it’s literally a pointless exercise. 

Those vocals show her huffing and puffing and straining massively but her face is so relaxed and when she finishes and poses after Crazy for example she’s not winded looking.

I’m completely unconvinced that someone could so clearly isolate these vocals, record them and save and bring a copy with them so easily without being caught by her team and in such clear quality.

I’m sure this is exactly what she would sound like, so I’m not defending her vocal chops or anything, but I’ve just in no way been convinced that these could be real. 

25 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

I’ve never believe it’s real. 

To me the BOMT, Slave and rope footage especially does not sync with those vocals.

Also Britney knows her mic is not on, there is no way she would sing that loudly and clearly, it’s literally a huge waste of energy. And she certainly wouldn’t be attempting to go so high on a lot of those notes, it’s literally a pointless exercise. 

Those vocals show her huffing and puffing and straining massively but her face is so relaxed and when she finishes and posss after Crazy for example she’s not winded looking.

I’m completely unconvinced that someone could so clearly isolate these vocals, record them and save and bring a copy with them so easily without being caught by her team and in such clear quality.

I’m sure this is exactly what she would sound like, so I’m not defending her vocal chops or anything, but I’ve just in no way been convinced that these could be real. 

They are tho. The Crazy one at least is. You can still hear it in the undubbed version of the HBO original transmision that's on the net.

19 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

I’ve never believe it’s real. 

To me the BOMT, Slave and rope footage especially does not sync with those vocals.

Those vocals show her huffing and puffing and straining massively but her face is so relaxed and when she finishes and posss after Crazy for example she’s not winded looking.

I used to have this crazy theory that she geniunely doesn't know she sounds like that live.

Maybe that's why she said stuff like "I always sing live" or "I sing my *** of and don't get credit for it" – maybe she really thinks she does sing live all the time and just sounds great. :yaknow:

Of course it’s real... it’s not synced with the video because it’s probably from a rehearsal/soundcheck/whatever and whoever leaked it (to make her look bad) used these videos to illustrate the audio.

But it shouldn’t be accounted as “real” voice since she wasn’t actually intending to sound good.

• Super Mods

A sound expert said that some parts seemed to be exaggerated digitally to make it worse than it actually was cuz some parts sound unnaturally shaky. Also I think someone said this was from a rehearsal, I mean to hear dancers talking her through and reassuring her that they got her, you can tell it wasn’t the live show and they were just running through the show cuz wouldn’t everyone and her know what to do on the day of the show.

guess what, that person probably isn’t working in the industry anymore.

2 hours ago, thefaderxxx said:

I used to have this crazy theory that she geniunely doesn't know she sounds like that live.

Maybe that's why she said stuff like "I always sing live" or "I sing my *** of and don't get credit for it" – maybe she really thinks she does sing live all the time and just sounds great. :yaknow:

She's always been well aware its all playback-- she literally says it here.

"Is that gonna mess up your singing?"

"No, it's all playback."

1 hour ago, Delicious Pork Chops said:

Is this undubbed? omg. i'm not sure exactly what was dubbed

Hmm, try with Stronger. The chorus shouldn't have the background vocals, or they do, but her lead vocal should be louder than them. Also, the instrumentation is different. In Anticipating, you should hear two different Britney dialogues on the car part when Andre is "driving" (I think they took the audio from both nights the show was recorded from and went with it, but fix it for the DVD).

5 minutes ago, DexWillBeThere98 said:

Hmm, try with Stronger. The chorus shouldn't have the background vocals, or they do, but her lead vocal should be louder than them. Also, the instrumentation is different. In Anticipating, you should hear two different Britney dialogues on the car part when Andre is "driving" (I think they took the audio from both nights the show was recorded from and went with it, but fix it for the DVD).

omg i hear it omg what a mess

43 minutes ago, DexWillBeThere98 said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t the HBO show broadcast live as it was happening? So there shouldn’t have been another show recorded to choose from. The show was heavily advertised as being live from MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Unless another show was recorded  after that that I don’t know of? Maybe I’m off but wasn’t the Mandalay Bay show recorded? Is that what you’re suggesting? I don’t know what is fact anymore lol

7 minutes ago, Britneysfreak said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t the HBO show broadcast live as it was happening? So there shouldn’t have been another show recorded to choose from. The show was heavily advertised as being live from MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Unless another show was recorded  after that that I don’t know of? Maybe I’m off but wasn’t the Mandalay Bay show recorded? Is that what you’re suggesting? I don’t know what is fact anymore lol

When broadcasted, it had 5.1 audio. Back in the day it was kinda difficult to have 5.1 audio when broadcasting something liv, so I doubt it was live. I was like 3 years old at the time, so I wouldn't really be a 100% sure. About Mandalay Bay being recorded, I only know about the fan recording.

10 hours ago, Britneysfreak said:

the HBO show was live, she just had 2 shows on the same place - Nov 17 and Nov 18 (Nov 18th was the live broadcasted show)

she even trips on the live show and they changed that shot on the dvd

1 hour ago, DexWillBeThere98 said:

Really? Wow, then colour me shook about the audio mistake in Anticipating and the 5.1 audio in 2001 being live.

i meant live that it was aired live, she sang over the track in some songs and you could hear it like OIDIA, Crazy, BTMYH, Not A Girl, Lonely, Anticipating, BOMT

Archived