The beat just dropped and the room got ****

solo

love this song

FF is one of her strongest albums, i love it. I just wish she was more present.

my favorite songs are

I Wanna Go

Inside Out

Hold It Against Me

Up n Down

Criminal

Don't Keep Me Waiting

Selfish

Till the World Ends

What are you favorite FF songs?:bop:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanna go used to be my favorite song in 2011. I was 11 back then and I didn’t really know much about Britney, I knew her hits but I had never paid that much attention to her. And although I didn’t become a fan until 2017, 2011 was when I started to consider myself a casual fan. 

3 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Any FF track could have easily been a single tbh 

yeah, I like Criminal and that video is the best from that album, but it kinda killed the era. FF could've easily extended through 2012 with more singles, especially since by the end of 2011 she looked better than at the beginning when she did HIAM or TTWE. She looked awesome in the Fantasy Twist ad, and that could've been a music video.

4 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

she uploaded this to her youtube channel?

Her entire discography is on YouTube :mhm:

I guess it's one of those secret playlist you can only find if you open her official YouTube channel and look up the specific album (playlist) you want, unless it is blocked on your country, Im from Mexico and all of her albums are available on her YouTube channel. :tbh:

9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

yeah, I like Criminal and that video is the best from that album, but it kinda killed the era. FF could've easily extended through 2012 with more singles, especially since by the end of 2011 she looked better than at the beginning when she did HIAM or TTWE. She looked awesome in the Fantasy Twist ad, and that could've been a music video.

I didn't vote for Criminal to be the 4th single but I did like the song because it was different from all of the singles she had released. I love when she incorporates other genres or instruments she usually wouldn't use, for example ILR&R, Outrageous, Oh oh baby, If You Seek Amy, Criminal, Change Your Mind, What You Need. It gives me the vibe that it's like a themed song or idk, am I clear enough? :yeaok:

• Super Mods
20 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean they used gasoline so might as well. I’ll take a fantasy twist product placement if must, I mean Radar was basically a candies commercial.

6 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

I didn't vote for Criminal to be the 4th single but I did like the song because it was different from all of the singles she had released. I love when she incorporates other genres or instruments she usually wouldn't use, for example ILR&R, Outrageous, Oh oh baby, If You Seek Amy, Criminal, Change Your Mind, What You Need. It gives me the vibe that it's like a themed song or idk, am I clear enough? :yeaok:

Yeah.

I voted for Inside Out, but I thought it was unfair that they limited to just three options (+ the irregular 4th option Trouble for Me) because Trip to Your Heart had ended up in second place when IWG won for the third single, so TTYH deserved to be the next one. :lemmetellu:

Archived