Is this the first interviewer that challenged Britney?

MeAgainstTheMusic_

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is another interview from 2014 promoting the intimate collection when she was Denmark, the danish man asked an irish reporter (on cam) while waiting in the hall way - who just got out seeing her, what Britney was like, and she told him as usual she's very shy and it's a very quick interview day, the danish reporter also told the cam that there was only certain topics to talk about, the collection, being a mom nothing too personal etc vague but definitive guidelines. anyway 

When the danish man interviewed her he asked about the collection, then asked her about her kids, past, learning from mistakes, she kept looking over just like the ff one above, only like the third question in, a voice from her team, a very stern woman, interrupts the interview and says to stick to the guidelines and the camera cuts... :overitkbye:  

he's seen walking out talking about how it was so bizarre and he's never interviewed anyone in this way. Please let me know if yall have also seen it? Either way, it's such an eye opener if I find it I'll let yall know. 

In past interviews and docs she hammed more than Kim K how hard life can be. She really isn't overprotected, more so now protective of herself and just not assumed anymore by this ****.  :bedtime: 

Archived