Britney doesn't follow Sam on insta...

i.love.trouble

12 minutes ago, Mariahkween said:

REALLY? What did she say??? I'M CURIOUS!! HOW COME I NEVER HEARD OF THIS

GURL DO TELL

If you go to his IG page, there's a photo he posted from May 2016 of him doing his job, as a dancer, and his hand right on her face and looks like they're exchanging a passionate look. There's another dancer behind her... And his wife commented "Nice Photo Choice" with thst side eye emoji 

Like girl, chill. He's a dancer. They all touch her. Calm ur *******. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Frenchiie said:

I don't have Twitter. :bedtime:

I made one in 2011 to vote for the FF single tho :umok:  but never got into it..

Ahh damn. I forgot how, maybe just random, but I followed her and then next thing u know she's following me back. My goal is to one day get a like, a shout out or retweet from her. Nada yet. Whatever, she follows me. Good enough lol 

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Don't think she'd ever go after him cuz he's married and has kids but I remember a while back he posted up a Pic of them during a performance, I think with his hand somewhere on Britney, and his wife made a snarky remark on IG. Granted, it was completely professional, his wife still thought otherwise 

Do you think that’s why he left? Her team probably encouraged it too. 

there are a lot of reasons she might not follow him or anyone. since she doesn't follow her own family I would assume she doesn't want to see negative things said about her or the people she cares about. if it was just sam, I would say Britney is someone with trust issues (rightfully so) and cant handle having a hot boyfriend with an Instagram of fans pining after him.  we all know Britney cant keep a man so shes probably very insecure about being left, lied to, cheated on, etc. I can relate. 

19 hours ago, CasanovaCat said:

I'd be jealous with checking his posts activity, I understand why not.

I wouldn't. I bet Brit's team has some sort of control of what he posts for the sake of her reputation. That's why mostly just promotes his brand and his sister. 

7 hours ago, cheri said:

shesam is a piece of **** to u but chase is regarded as "poor chase" if he "SECRETLY likez britneyy!! ooOoOO!" while he's married with children. giphy.gif

poor chase!  giphy.gif

ok SL@Y that logic. giphy.gif

marriage didn't stop her with adnan or columbus. kids (with one on the way) & an engagement didn't stop her with kevin. columbus also had a pregnant wife at the time btw.giphy.gif

:yelping:

15 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Seriously, stop. What our opinions are of a certain individual is not ur concern. If we don't like him, what is it to you? Is there a law that says we must like him? Accept that you will come across ppl who will have a difference of opinion to yours. That's life. Learn to be accustomed to it. 

sweetie, I literally DO NOT CARE if you don’t like him or not. It’s just kind of mental how much you two like to namedrop, side with one anothe and spew a bunch of nonsensical bullshit on someone you ‘dislike’. :yelping:

what’s even more psychotic is how you’re literally the first to show up on any Sam related thread and give your worthless 2 cents but go off. In the meantime, Britney and Sam are still in love while you stay obsessed. :yelping:

52 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

sweetie, I literally DO NOT CARE if you don’t like him or not. It’s just kind of mental how much you two like to namedrop, side with one anothe and spew a bunch of nonsensical bullshit on someone you ‘dislike’. :yelping:

what’s even more psychotic is how you’re literally the first to show up on any Sam related thread and give your worthless 2 cents but go off. In the meantime, Britney and Sam are still in love while you stay obsessed. :yelping:

Well, you take the time to search for us and comment at us when we do speak ill of him so if ur gonna take time to do it, clearly u do care. If you claim you don't, you wouldn't be responding all the time. Call it truce and end it here. This is what growns up do. 

11 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Well, you take the time to search for us and comment at us when we do speak ill of him so if ur gonna take time to do it, clearly u do care. If you claim you don't, you wouldn't be responding all the time. Call it truce and end it here. This is what growns up do. 

Search for you? Girl you’re posting on a public thread on the first page of this website for anyone to see. Again, since comprehension doesn’t seem to be a strong skill of yours, I don’t care whether or not you like Sam but what I care about it people posting fallacies and made-up beliefs, especially on such a personal topic like Britney’s relationships which is ultimately none of our business. Take your own advice and act like a grown up instead. No one is asking you to write or side with a bunch of made-up beliefs on Sam and Britney’s love life as I’m simply here in this thread to defend your nasty comments.

2 hours ago, Pinty said:

Omg thank you so much for this award. I never thought that I will be receiving the Grammy for best performance against Shazam.

first of all I want to thank Jordan for believing in me as a user. And last but not least to @DignifiedLovefor being so delusional and believe in love between Britney and Shazam 

:jj:

Best. Response. Ever. I don't get why she's so butt hurt over us not liking Sam. Why does she keeps saying made-up beliefs? First of all, that's an oxymoron. Second of all, what made up "beliefs"? I never made anything up. Everything written is 100% factual. We know his dating history, we know where he works, we know who works at that gym, and we know who they're linked to. It doesn't take a genius to put 2 and 2 together that someone who's constantly after famous ppl must have an agenda to want to be famous too. 

Archived