Britney doesn't follow Sam on insta...

i.love.trouble

28 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Best. Response. Ever. I don't get why she's so butt hurt over us not liking Sam. Why does she keeps saying made-up beliefs? First of all, that's an oxymoron. Second of all, what made up "beliefs"? I never made anything up. Everything written is 100% factual. We know his dating history, we know where he works, we know who works at that gym, and we know who they're linked to. It doesn't take a genius to put 2 and 2 together that someone who's constantly after famous ppl must have an agenda to want to be famous too. 

You’re a sheep and too much of an instigator for anyone to take what you say serious. You were dragged in the thread before about Sam and your myths about Sam, and now Chase, were debunked. Let Britney choose who she loves and leave her the **** alone. I’m surprised an adult, who claims to be so mature, continues to heavily be judgmental towards someone he/she doesn’t know, but have fun enjoying the approval of a dumb + dumber brownnoser, if that satisfies you I guess....?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

You’re a sheep and too much of an instigator for anyone to take what you say serious. You were dragged in the thread before about Sam and your myths about Sam, and now Chase, were debunked. Let Britney choose who she loves and leave her the **** alone. I’m surprised an adult, who claims to be so mature, continues to heavily be judgmental towards someone he/she doesn’t know, but have fun enjoying the approval of a dumb + dumber brownnoser, if that satisfies you I guess....?

Myths? What myths? *head scratch* and the chase one I said "I think"... Never said it was real. And the wife's comment is right there on his page. 

So...... What myths? 

Archived