Britney doesn't follow Sam on insta...

i.love.trouble

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Avatar said:

Britney’s team doesn’t follow Sam*

Well it will make it easier to erase him once he and Britney break up. Won’t have to go to the trouble of unfollowing him but they’ll have to delete all the pics/vids they’ve posted featuring  him on her account. Didn’t she follow Charlie on Instagram? Fans were so mean to him after that was over. I still think Britney’s team had a hand in ending that relationship (and the one with David too) or whatever you want to call it. Charlie has moved on and by the looks of it he’s very happy and doing well for himself. He’s married and has a baby daughter. All is good.

19 minutes ago, Mariahkween said:

He's a husband and a father, leave him alone, Brit. But yeah, I remember they had a thing going on during her Circus tour.

Don't think she'd ever go after him cuz he's married and has kids but I remember a while back he posted up a Pic of them during a performance, I think with his hand somewhere on Britney, and his wife made a snarky remark on IG. Granted, it was completely professional, his wife still thought otherwise 

55 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Don't think she'd ever go after him cuz he's married and has kids but I remember a while back he posted up a Pic of them during a performance, I think with his hand somewhere on Britney, and his wife made a snarky remark on IG. Granted, it was completely professional, his wife still thought otherwise 

Instagram beef and airing dirty laundry on social media is so trashy :tiffhair:

Archived