NEW Britney interview for Rainbow Fantasy + Fantasy In Bloom

GUACB2G

2 minutes ago, fintan said:

this is the fakest interview ever. like Britney actually knows the ingredients. smh. y'all really think after the whole domination incident she'd be all up in here talking bout top-notes n ****? bye 

Agree, I think they really should have held back this so-called "interview" because it makes absolute no sense to publish an interview now that she's on a work hiatus. Even if she would have given this interview beforehand, it's just not serious to post it now and usually people will not think as far.

On the other hand, it means people at Revlon are really dumb because why would they suggest she sprays the perfume on her hair when everybody know you definitely should not spray your hair with perfume as it dries it out... :juggingu:

• Like 2
  • Deactivated
1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

Team B: "you can't say that Britney!" 

Britney: "k cool... I wanted to create a scent that makes people think of moments full of bright colors and amazing experiences that inspire everyone todream big. Rainbow fantasy makes everyonefeel like they can overcome any challenge."

i'm sure it was the publicist who came up with the 2nd answer :well:

• Like 6
37 minutes ago, GUACB2G said:

Where is best place to apply Rainbow Fantasy? 
I like to spray this fragrance in my hair, so the Amber scent stays on me all day.

How does Rainbow Fantasy make you feel when you’re wearing it?
I feel like anything is possible! My goal is always to inspire my fans to dream big and this scent embodies that.

What do you hope other wearers will experience when wearing Rainbow Fantasy? 
I want Rainbow Fantasy to be an escape for everyone who wears it.

Tell us about the bottle design. How is it reflective of the scent?
The colors of the bottle bring the idea of Rainbow Fantasy to life. The oranges, pinks and blues remind me of a dream.

Larry Larry Larry. I'm HOLLERING at this bullsh*t :haha:

• Like 2