Should Britney try microblading?

The Greatest Show

I have recently thought about getting microblading done and thought that it might be a good solution for Brintey too. She looks so much better with brows but she constantly forgets or doesnt want to do them.  What do you think?

MARIO_28229.jpgnormal_img2972.jpg

microblading

FullSizeRender-4.jpg03052018_1bna-microblading-leslie.jpgbefore-after-microblading-1.jpg

im pretty sure Christina had it done too.

her natural eyebrows thanks to her past overplucking

d1a1cb469cf3ccc68ee18981c678fc70--womens

her current eyebrows

gettyimages-1028997490.jpg?itok=6tzdJq1pWhere27s_Maria_28Liberation_by_ChristinaDfsPtG0XkAEIT1r.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I think she should but with the luck of past events it would mean Britney would come out with the weirdest shaped brows with micro blading. She would probably go to a place next to a dollar store in Sherman oaks and come out with Jeffree star brows or something. My friend had microblading done and it’s kind of a hassle. You have to go back for touch ups because there’s parts that fell out and ****.. idk if you are a person like xtina and can keep up with the maintenance that comes after the fact then all for it but Britney would never :qtbrit:

3 hours ago, BringTheAction said:

if it’s permanent it’s not something you try, it’s something you do. The try implies that if you don’t like it you can take it off or change it back. 

If she doesn’t like it, she’s stuck

27 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

we all know she would tattoo permanent panda eyes before microblading :blol:

my cousins do it regularly. It fades after 6 months. You have to refresh it. So its not like it will stay forever.

Archived