RuPaul Responds To The Britney 'Drag Race' Guest Judge Rumor

Cigarettes&Cologne

I hope she is not a judge. I think it would be awkward and anticlimactic. She would just laugh a lot and call things “really, really cool.”

If she is involved with an episode, my guess would be that she films a brief video segment reading cue cards, likely introducing a challenge or something. And the main stage runway would be recreating her looks in Night of A Thousand Britneys, like they’ve already done to celebrate Madonna. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/21/2019 at 1:33 PM, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

The obsessed “fans” in exhell discussing every inch of her face, every weight shift in her body etc are worst and more pathetic :tiffanynod:

she has a terrible fanbase lmao

true but it's still weird to see this behaviour outside of exhell u have to admit :cutebrit:

• 1 month later...
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, LiamM said:

Have they announced who the guest judges are in this episode? 

If they do a Britney themed challenge and don’t have her on the show it’s such a waste :receipts2:

Yeah I agree and really bizarre but no mention of Britney (I mean it was either Whitney or Britney ) so I’m sure Britney was never intended to appear at all even if she didn’t cancelled Domination but Team B considers it part of their promo and what would have been a mention about her residency by Rupaul or even a commercial is probably cut out.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, nels64 said:

In untucked Silky was being obnoxious and complaining that she didn’t wanna do Britney or like her...

Oh that kind of falling out, I don’t know why I thought it was related to Britney herself. :gloria:

I LOVEEED it hahahaha the power of GODNEY!! :ehidk:
the convertion ritual of shaving the head and rebirth doing hairflips after spreading FANTASY on them... genius! :oknolol::oknolol:there were some good Britney fans there! 

16 hours ago, nels64 said:

In untucked Silky was being obnoxious and complaining that she didn’t wanna do Britney or like her...

I dont like her, too loud.. and have done nothing  special so far

Archived