RuPaul Responds To The Britney 'Drag Race' Guest Judge Rumor

Cigarettes&Cologne

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, IonutM said:

Seems like a yes to me. Maybe they wanted her for the premier but eventually gave the spot to Miley. Maybe Britney is in another episode? 

The show is filmed months in advance and it premieres in February, which would’ve tied into the Domination launch... so I can see the possibility she did do it. But I just don’t believe it. Something makes me think they’re just enjoying this rumour for promo.

49 minutes ago, Goku said:

It's a fun show, a bunch of gays fighting each other with messy outfits and shades. Basically, the gays in real life. 

I doubt Britney will outjudge Xtina, she served personality and fun interactions 

Ahhh...I'm a gay guy with only but a few gay friends. I'm so far removed from that element of gay culture. I know one guy who's obsessed with the show and I had to unfollow him because his posts were like reading a foreign language of the trashy street variety haha. He even talks like that in real life too. I'm like, "I don't know what that means. Please use real words."  Back when I was little, RuPaul had a talk show on VH-1 and he'd have celeb guests on and I thought it was a cool, fun show. I was so young I actually thought RuPaul was just a really tall, super tan blonde woman haha! 

Oh,  yeah...I bet Xtina was a fun judge on there. She seems like she'd be a good fit for it. Who are the permanent judges besides RuPaul and his friend Michelle? 

2 hours ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

I've never even seen a clip of this "Drag Race" show, but I'd totally tune in if Britney was a guest judge.

Although, I can't imagine her being particularly good at judging a drag queen competition.

She'd probably be confused by all that weird lingo those drag queens like to use haha  

You should watch it sis! They uploaded all the 10 seasons on Netflix. I really enjoy it and I love RuPaul.

4 hours ago, f**knfurter said:

It was filmed before her hiatus if so, yes? Because I was under the impression you don't work at all if you're on hiatus, nor do I see the point if Domination is postponed.... But hey.

Being a guest judge on a TV show isn't part of her main career as a performer and music recording artist. It's within the realm for her to appear on TV shows and go to award shows without breaking her ambiguous hiatus oath. :rlynow:

8 hours ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

I've never even seen a clip of this "Drag Race" show, but I'd totally tune in if Britney was a guest judge.

Although, I can't imagine her being particularly good at judging a drag queen competition.

She'd probably be confused by all that weird lingo those drag queens like to use haha  

Watch it sis. Even Derrick Barry joined on season 8 :hiii:

Archived