Will she ever “come back”?

glorybitch

I think she could have a come back. She just needs the right sound (at the right time...)

For exemple Cher made her biggest come back at 53 years. "Believe" is her most successful hit and it came out almost 30 years after the beginning of her solo carrer.

You never know.

When you lose someone or almost lose someone it can be life changing experience. You are reassessing every choices you make. Maybe seeing her father like this has given her more strength than ever. When shitty things happens to you, you're experiencing a phase where you're so angry at life and all the things you can't control that it makes you stronger. Maybe she'll come back very strong. At this point of her carrer, anything can happen.

What we know for sure: 1 - she'll never come back the way she was and if you think that, then you're probably very delusional. And 2 - she definitely needs time right now.

excuse my english if I made mistakes I'm french

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SHE needs a NEW TEAM 

NEW DIRECTION 

NEW EVERYTHING...

WITH THE RIGHT TEAM... SHE CAN DO IT.. even with the negative things that she has now and that everyone know....

with the right team she can...

ok BRITNEY is Not ok... we all know that....

but wih the right team.. they can hide that, or get our attention in something else...

but her team has SANK HER this past years...and of course now is harder...

i prefer not to have any hope left, there has been a lot of downs lately.. and dissapointments,  so i just accept it... the only hope left is that she change her management team...

She needs a new manager a new team... 

someone younger and fresh...

• Content Curators

Idk man like I feel that her artistic side improves in every album post breakdown (except Britney Joan) like I mean glory if promoted properly could’ve gone number one 

I feel she’s taking the time to ready her new album bc she’s making it very special just like how glory was her baby 

also ik her dad is ill but it’s obvious that everytime she f**ks up or does something negative in the public eye they always make up for it in a way. Examples 

lipsync outrage in circus 

femme fatale tour completely pre recorded vocals plus few live vocals here and there when she felt like it

lipsync rumors increasing in 2017 what came out of that was happy bday multiple times, stta, her posting multiple vids on insta singing live 

the whole Britney Jean album happpend and out came glory 

they always have “damage control”

so idk I feel this new album plus whatever comes next is going to be big and may just do the trick 

I pray to god her next album is itz 2.0 so they can add some new urbaney songs to dom 

58 minutes ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

That was actually great place in time for Madonna's career. The "Ray of Light" album came out in 1998 and "Music" was released in 2000.

Yes but she really wasn’t at top of her career. She really came back Confessions on a dance floor came out. Every single was a huge hit 

1 hour ago, Goku said:

"She doesn't want to" no *****, she's full of anxiety and mental issues. That's why.

That’s not a good enough excuse, I understand she’s not well and I don’t blame her for distancing herself but sis if she’s that bad she wouldn’t bother with the entertainment business at all anymore. It’s not that type of job where you can pick and choose when you want to do stuff and what you want because people lose interest and that is what has happened to her.

Is she willing to be EVERYWHERE, promoting hard, do photoshoots, magazine covers, many interviews and TV appearances, perform on many shows, deliver good choreos while looking flawless, show genuine love for her fans and artistry? No, I'm not asking for live singing. 

Now think about the last years and you have an answer. Let alone the fact she was in a comfortable period of her life and still not delivering, now that family issues are happening... well... u get it. 

BTW, I just hate when the "I have nothing left to prove" topic surface. Jeez, it's not like an actor is entitled of acting like trash once he got an Oscar. In fact, it's quite the opposite. U have to prove u were worth it!

I think she can if all her aspects of her life are aligned. She did once in 2016 when POM 2 started, you could tell un her eyes, the way she danced, she was feeling comfortable and happy to be there. Also the BBMAs and Glory. She was happy and performing in festivals, tv shows, etc. Let's hope something like that happens again in the future.

I think that when and if she gets freed from the conservatorship she will then regain her passion. I think she is just run down from the fact that she has been basically on a leash for the past 11 years, she's almost given up. I just pray the leash will be cut soon enough. Then I believe she will be able to come back (on her own terms) and because she is able to call the shots, the passion will return. Some of you may not agree, but I will never stop rooting and believing in her. I know she still has it in her, just give it time. She's been going basically non stop for 20 years. Look at Janet, she left the industry and was basically unseen for over 5 years. She came back , and she's touring, winning awards left and right. She regained her passion and she's killing it (and in her 50s). I refuse to give up on Britney. 

Archived