Jump to content

Will she ever “come back”?


Recommended Posts

Do you think britney will ever “come back”, obviously never like primeney :crying1: but where she goes #1, you hear her out in public, general public hype etc.. 

Oh, and do you think she’ll ever go back to at least 2016ney standards of dancing? :airpls:

 

edit: I think the c-ship has held britney back for a long time :wontcry: and that’s what made her lose her passion :ohcrap: maybe if it ever ends/she gains more control like we saw with Glory, there’s a chance.. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feel like it’s too late  she’s wasted every opportunity and it’s just too late now unfortunately 

No because she doesn’t want it.

Nope, sadly not. Personally noticed after the femme fatale tour- saw a glimpse a few times in vegas but no consistency. Even though the POM limited tour was a commercial success, it really showed her

1 minute ago, kneetap said:

Nope, sadly not. Personally noticed after the femme fatale tour- saw a glimpse a few times in vegas but no consistency. Even though the POM limited tour was a commercial success, it really showed her flawed ways of touring (obvious lipsync, jittery tics, little interaction). It was different in vegas as she was sort of hidden away (not rly but u get my drift), and now i feel the pom tour showed the world what she sadly has become. :surething:

It's life though. I became a fan in 2009 during the circus era- at least i have that memory. I didn't see it live but watching the tour online brought my joy. I just truly feel like now the nail is fully in the career coffin. Her commercial success will start to decline due to the exposure of her mehness and there's nout we can do. 

:crying4:

I try and stay hopeful, I hope she and her team realise what they’ve done to her image and she’ll come back bigger and better than ever :brit2016:

  • Like 3
Link to post
Just now, gl0rybi*ch said:

:crying4:

I try and stay hopeful, I hope she and her team realise what they’ve done to her image and she’ll come back bigger and better than ever :brit2016:

I admire that you stay hopeful. Fans like us are the reason she really is still this lucky into her career bc no other artist could get away with what she does. I just think i'd rather call the kettle black, Britney the truly iconic performer, not even the 'good' performer she became during 2016 (opening night in vegas etc) is ever coming back imo. Prove me wrong brit. Prove me wrong 

  • Like 4
Link to post
2 minutes ago, kneetap said:

I admire that you stay hopeful. Fans like us are the reason she really is still this lucky into her career bc no other artist could get away with what she does. I just think i'd rather call the kettle black, Britney the truly iconic performer, not even the 'good' performer she became during 2016 (opening night in vegas etc) is ever coming back imo. Prove me wrong brit. Prove me wrong 

Honestly, I hope she proves us all wrong, before we all lose any little hope we have left..

Link to post

also, sadly, I don't think so either. her career will be equivalent to Madonna's. but you know what she had a pretty good run for 20 years and has lasted much longer than most and much longer than most people expected her to. I know Britney has disappointed a lot in the last few years but ive never really been disappointed with her until she cancelled domination. I get it, its for her dad so they say, but shes never done anything like this cancelling or postponing something this major and I am just disappointed in what it means for the state of her career and what things will be like if she comes back.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Just now, gl0rybi*ch said:

Honestly, I hope she proves us all wrong, before we all lose any little hope we have left..

I would love that. But in reality most of us have given up. Tbh she doesn't really owe us anything as we use our own conscience to support her, but i would have like to have thought she would take the time to throw us a bone now and then but even thats too much to ask. I digress though bc theres no need to keep focusing on negative energy. She's Britney - a bad performer 95% of the time, but has a good track record pre 2009(ish). Take her or leave her :demi: I rly like that you've got hope though!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Just now, Dhl818 said:

also, sadly, I don't think so either. her career will be equivalent to Madonna's. but you know what she had a pretty good run for 20 years and has lasted much longer than most and much longer than most people expected her to. I know Britney has disappointed a lot in the last few years but ive never really been disappointed with her until she cancelled domination. I get it, its for her dad so they say, but shes never done anything like this cancelling or postponing something this major and I am just disappointed in what it means for the state of her career and what things will be like if she comes back.

I agree.. I think she’ll be around performing for a long time but it’ll just be fans who are interested.. general public hype is basically dead now :brityeah:

She’ll just always be known for 2007 now within the general public :wontcry:

  • Like 3
Link to post
1 minute ago, kneetap said:

I would love that. But in reality most of us have given up. Tbh she doesn't really owe us anything as we use our own conscience to support her, but i would have like to have thought she would take the time to throw us a bone now and then but even thats too much to ask. I digress though bc theres no need to keep focusing on negative energy. She's Britney - a bad performer 95% of the time, but has a good track record pre 2009(ish). Take her or leave her :demi: I rly like that you've got hope though!

I think that’s the thing with her.. Shes made her millions, gone #1, had her comeback etc. She has nothing left to prove.. 

 

Unless she thinks she’s still amazing and is delusional to it all :cuteneylaugh:

  • Like 1
Link to post

she is a staple in the music industry she will always have a career to return to but it will never be the same. you will never be able to brag about Britney slaying or killing it ever again. I mean you never know. Janet's been doing performances in the last few years when she wins awards (not that janets situation is anything like britneys) but we may occasionally in the future get a bomb *** performance from Britney. we can hope for that. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Just now, Dhl818 said:

she is a staple in the music industry she will always have a career to return to but it will never be the same. you will never be able to brag about Britney slaying or killing it ever again. I mean you never know. Janet's been doing performances in the last few years when she wins awards (not that janets situation is anything like britneys) but we may occasionally in the future get a bomb *** performance from Britney. we can hope for that. 

I’m loving all this hope! Maybe if we speak it into existence it’ll come true.. :demi:

  • Like 2
Link to post
2 minutes ago, gl0rybi*ch said:

I agree.. I think she’ll be around performing for a long time but it’ll just be fans who are interested.. general public hype is basically dead now :brityeah:

She’ll just always be known for 2007 now within the general public :wontcry:

Honestly i think a lot of the public have gotten past 2007. It's moreso that i feel like the general public can now see the adverse effect it had on her as a person via her performing skills, that's why she's not taken seriously.

  • Like 5
Link to post
1 minute ago, gl0rybi*ch said:

I think that’s the thing with her.. Shes made her millions, gone #1, had her comeback etc. She has nothing left to prove.. 

 

Unless she thinks she’s still amazing and is delusional to it all :cuteneylaugh:

Sorry to quote you so much lol but i think she's very delusional. Extremely.

  • Like 3
Link to post
1 minute ago, kneetap said:

Honestly i think a lot of the public have gotten past 2007. It's moreso that i feel like the general public can now see the adverse effect it had on her as a person via her performing skills, that's why she's not taken seriously.

I guess so. I guess I should be grateful she’s still around doing her thing (kinda). She could have left the scene a long time ago.. :britstare:

  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block