Did Britney get a nose job sometime around late 2000?

• 1 year later...

i actually just had the thought that i think part of the facial weirdness around her mouth isn't all injections at all bc i don't think her lips look that much bigger than when she was younger tbh. even with the surgeries in mind i'm pretty sure:

she has tardive dyskinesia from antipsychotics she was prescribed. she was on them at least by 2007 (seroquel and maybe another one? it was one of the things sam lutfi was forcing her to take). it tends to not fully ever go away. one thing it does is it makes people do weird movements with their tongues uncontrollably, grimace like they're really uncomfortable, and tighten their mouth and pucker their lips out. looks just like britney. and i notice we saw more of it appear each time she was apparently going thru it (the initial breakdown era, 2011, i believe some point in 2014, maybe 2015? there were a few reports some **** happened vaguely, post POM when she allegedly was not havin a good time, then recently it looks a little better (and she seems happier), which makes me think it was a case of britney has a bad few weeks or so --> more antipsychotics --> it gets worse. that could be why she'll look better then worse again. idk how i didn't think of it sooner when i literally was in the early stages of it too at one point and did the same damn thing she does lmfao im slow

i'll never know why she ****ed her nose up though. she has such a cute unique face, literally was like "you know what I hate looking like fkn marilyn monroe's granddaughter, let's make my nose razor sharp and my eyes look weird too"

Guys, you have to understand a nose changes naturally till adulthood when it gets thinner / more defined (normally, it's not the case for everyone tho).

As for Britney, she's not even 18 in those 1998 pics. Also she lost some weight with the years went on, which also helps define the nose more. And she has professional contouring make-up for almost every appearance.

When she got pregnant, her nose was puffier and looks exactly like before she lost some weight.

So no, she only had one nose job in early 2013 to reduce the tip and make it more pointy.

It's actually well done except it slightly curves downward when she's smiling (only noticeable from profile) which is a common thing to happen. (I had myself a nose job and I have the same problem). That's all. 

Did britney had another nosejob after 2013? - Britney Spears Forum ...

She could easily fix her fun stuff with the right doctor (photo ...

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 1/21/2019 at 8:27 AM, nonoiseplz said:

No. She got the nose job sometime during the Spring to Summer of 2001.

Everything before 2001 was just contouring.

When Britney started doing those VMA2001 commericals with Jamie Fox, thats when I first noticed her new nose.

Same I love her nose but she definitely got slight tip refinement.. I think she only has one done though as you age the nose slims down anyway.. 

On 1/20/2019 at 5:25 PM, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

August 2000:

746ce6f892eb393d8b1cafb1cd5e5a86.jpg

September 2000:

mtvvideoawards2000_03.jpg

October 2000:

britney-spears-poses-before-her-concert-

and then...

November 2000:

5c37997e3e7fe16

britneyvh12001.jpg

December 2000:

December-2000.jpg

January 2001:

DQB8C0GV4AAqsVY.jpg

tumblr_pj87lrl6OK1w48wlho2_250.gif

Does anyone else see the change after November 2000 or am I simply being delusional? giphy.gif 

This is something I’ve noticed for the longest time as it seems as though she got her ridges sharpened and the nose itself became less bulkier/more pointy, if that makes sense. Or, could it just be that she simply grew into her nose and is it just an optical illusion? Could it be make-up and contouring? Thoughts?

Did you know that you need at least 3 or 4 months of recovery from a nose job? and 1 year to see the final results.

She was a teenager during that time, your entire facial structure changes during teenage years.

Plus: She was lost a lot of weight during 2000/2001 her body was 99% muscle

This is her nose with makeup contour:

mtvvideoawards2000_03.jpg

With no makeup contour:

britney-spears-during-the-2000-mtv-video

This was the same day.

You can see the makeup on her nose here:

Brit-2000.jpg

Same nose from 1999ney:

phalbm25646129_w320.jpg

1998ney:

df6a37a7a8027f53518879d9fcd60c05--britne

But yeah, she messed up with her nose/lips years ago, but thanks god it was just dermal fillers:

merlin_145508010_5b7c7235-1a47-4f54-8ccc

Now:

foto_0000000220200904124110.jpg

They're almost gone 100%

• Love 1
  • Like 2