Did she do her makeup herself in 2007?

brinty.spreas

6 hours ago, Britman512 said:

But britney isnt old she is the same age as beyonce and like kim k she just wears unflattering makeup and doesnt care for her skin properly 

I think we're probably saying the exact same thing.

Metallics and heavy eyeliner become unflattering as you approach 40. But they look fine in your 20's and early 30's, when your skin is bright and you don't have any wrinkles. Britney could carry the look in 2007, but she can't carry it now.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Young people like Britney in her prime can pull off any make-up including a dark smokey eye because usually there are no imperfections to distract the viewer from. The skin is bright, plump, it has no sun spots, dark circles etc. Even the smallest imperfections can be easily concealed. On a mature skin the loss of volume in the face, the deeper wrinkles, the eyebags etc cannot be covered anymore with foundation so even if you absolutely use the same makeup and technique it will look much more harsher. 

Compare this:

normal_05~33.jpg

004~19.jpg

britney-korea-piece-of-me.jpg

To this (a little harsh):

britney-lakers-game.jpg

But this looked amazing because it was softer:

britney-spears-2-2000.jpg

On 1/19/2019 at 5:41 AM, BritBreakitDown20 said:

she experimented a lot in 2007 with her style in general.. from wearing colored contact lenses to a bit more bizarre fashion outfits

i liked that about her tbh.. :raven:

I was always curious as to why 2006-2007 was an outlier in terms of the clothes Britney wore in candids, like she was actually dressed in some high fashion stuff in her downtime, which is obviously not something she typically does. She’d look amazing currently in these outfits: 

7-B61210-F-DA81-4-F7-D-B7-E9-EF6-BFDA95-

7-C532622-0-E0-E-40-C8-9870-AE59663-E872

It just now dawned on me that it was probably her friendship with Paris Hilton that influenced the sudden shopping sprees in high-end boutiques (aside from manic episodes, that is). 

I mean, they used to hang out a ton, more than I even realized at the time. For example, Britney was comfortable enough with Paris to allow her to watch, carry and play with Preston when he was a baby.  That's typically only something you do with close friends, rather than just party acquaintances. 

And as far as the makeup, I'm sure she did it herself and wish she would actually take inspiration from some of the 2007 candids. This kind of light, natural makeup would still look absolutely beautiful on her currently:

brit.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

brit2.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

2 hours ago, Britney x Irene said:

Young people like Britney in her prime can pull off any make-up including a dark smokey eye because usually there are no imperfections to distract the viewer from. The skin is bright, plump, it has no sun spots, dark circles etc. Even the smallest imperfections can be easily concealed. On a mature skin the loss of volume in the face, the deeper wrinkles, the eyebags etc cannot be covered anymore with foundation so even if you absolutely use the same makeup and technique it will look much more harsher. 

Compare this:

normal_05~33.jpg

004~19.jpg

britney-korea-piece-of-me.jpg

To this (a little harsh):

britney-lakers-game.jpg

But this looked amazing because it was softer:

britney-spears-2-2000.jpg

Y'all are talking about her like she's 50 or whatever lol. Her skin isn't that good but it never been, she had a lot of acne, oily skin which she still has, and she also had circles but it was better concealed etc. I mean i agree that dark makeup doesn't really suit her (i never thought it looked good on her even in her prime anyway) but it would still look decent IF it was done properly imo, which it never is, hence why it looks so bad, plus you can't really compare smokey eye professional makeup at her prime with panda makeup done by herself when she probably not even have foundation on top of that.
The main problem is Britney herself who doesn't want to sit to get a proper makeup so it always looks rushed, bad or like she just woke up without cleaning her face before going to bed.

I mean, last time she really had a proper makeup to me was in 2015, you can see it's pro and on point. She hasn't really changed since 2015 so that's how she would look if she took the time to get dolled up, and she looked great.

http-forum.ns4w.org-showthread.php-53621

190120072824525027.jpg

Britney-Spears-le-30-aout-2015.jpg

11879040_960361554020234_692818195814317

But she seems to prefer being a mess like this most of the time, and that horrendus makeup wouldn't look good on anyone not even primeney tbh.

britney-spears-1-ngoisao.vn-w580-h759.jp

On 1/19/2019 at 10:40 AM, Marlean said:

1122-16.jpg

Did she start to cut the wig/extensions and then decided against it? Or what is up with that? 

She added long extensions into the short extensions and cut she already had. This was long extensions added into the look she had on David letterman. As to why she didn’t take the short extensions out first, who knows? 

On 1/19/2019 at 1:57 AM, Pfefferminz said:

I'm pretty sure Britney's always done her own makeup during her downtime. I think she even did her own makeup for the Gimmie More video.

In my opinion, her makeup also looked better because she still had her original/baby face and no visible sun damage.

1 of these gay brazilians retouched her skin a bit here lol

21 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Oh god... why didn’t she fix the brows. 

It took LOTS of plastic surgery to get to where she is now, not aging.  Britney was truly a natural beauty.

And in less than two years she can't even replicate this beauty on screen?  Has nothing to do with aging to look that different that fast in 2017.

Her and her team ******** her natural beauty.

Archived