Did she do her makeup herself in 2007?

brinty.spreas

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

I'm pretty sure Britney's always done her own makeup during her downtime. I think she even did her own makeup for the Gimmie More video.

In my opinion, her makeup also looked better because she still had her original/baby face and no visible sun damage.

BritneySpears2007_zps633d9a0f.png

Her skin was beautiful, her skin now is so orange and damage...

It's just age.

I'm over 40, and I can't wear the same makeup that I could five years ago. I had to stop wearing metallics and lighten up on the eyeliner, because metallics highlight the wrinkles and the eyeliner just appears heavier and darker than it used to.

I think Brit just hasn't come to grips with her age yet. She's still clinging on to her youth.

5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It's just age.

I'm over 40, and I can't wear the same makeup that I could five years ago. I had to stop wearing metallics and lighten up on the eyeliner, because metallics highlight the wrinkles and the eyeliner just appears heavier and darker than it used to.

I think Brit just hasn't come to grips with her age yet. She's still clinging on to her youth.

But britney isnt old she is the same age as beyonce and like kim k she just wears unflattering makeup and doesnt care for her skin properly 

Archived