I would love a live tv performance with no choreo.

jennyj

We all love choreo-heavy performances, but we also crave live vocals so much, and we know she's more than capable.
I would love her next TV performance (if ever), to be just a simple performance showcasing her vocals with very little to no choreo.

Rita Ora for example used to be made fun of for her vocals, but her range has improved so much over the years and she totally slayed this simple performance she did on Jimmy Fallon last night:

I'd love Britney to do that for a mid-tempo song.Β :bbmaney:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Paulino999 said:

Β No thanks,,,,

Β 

BRITNEY IS A SHOW, A PERFORMER, CHOREO, DANCING, PRODUCTION,Β 

Β 

WELL... Britney was that,,,

Β 

now...:crying1:

I kinda agree but before all of that she's a recording artist and she releases albums, so the least she should do is sing live at least 2-3 songs during her shows...Β :yaknow:Β i mean, during her prime we had some live performances sometimes, but now it's like we're asking the impossible, wtf? :umwtf:

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

Make Me was definitely her chance. It's a midtempo and a simple song to sing. Instead of doing that embarrassing arm flapping, she should have stood still and sing it live on the vmas, with dancers doing choreo in the background.Β 

If they had kept the original video concept they would’ve had the dancers do those acrobatics on the pole in the background, it would have looked epic and artsy fartsy like she said.

9 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

Make Me was definitely her chance. It's a midtempo and a simple song to sing. Instead of doing that embarrassing arm flapping, she should have stood still and sing it live on the vmas, with dancers doing choreo in the background.Β 

Β I was thinking that too!Β  Make Me would have been a perfect hit.Β  And if she wanted to add some choreo, it would have been during G-Eazy's part or a custom breakdown like she used to do!

Archived