Flashback: Oops...! Tour, Germany ‘00

Cappycorn87

1 hour ago, 3isacharm said:

i thought you were talking about Brandon lol 

Lol, no. I do follow Brandon. I found him, Alex (from the Baby era and early Oops!), Nick (who was there since the Sometimes video, I think even before, until the end of the Oops! era, and came back only for the Promo ITZ era), TJ, and, well, Andre who died, but his instagram is still there. I couldn't finde Charissa, nor Tanya, nor Gabe (who I think also died because of a photo Nick posted after Andre dies where he says that they are his "angels"). I found one of the American Leg dancers of the Oops! Tour. And, well Brian Fieldman who, until yesterday, didn't knew was a dancer for this tour. Oh, and Teresa Espinoza from the Onyx Hotel/ITZ era. And Leo, the dancer Britney kisssed in Breathe On Me, and he was also a dancer in the DWAD tour, which I didn't knew about.

I'm talking about the one that is besides Britney when she's thanking the audience.

But, in this video, is the that follows the black dancer. The order is Nick, the other dancer, then the dancer I'm looking for. The one that is before Tanya dances.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived