Flashback: Oops...! Tour, Germany ‘00

Cappycorn87

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Sokka said:

When she actually enjoyed her career

It’s funny bc the only time I’ve ever seen her look like she enjoyed being there was the BOMT and crazy tour. I saw her on her birthday for the DWAD and she literally looked miserable and said 2 words the whole show. Same with the Oops tour. 

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, PZHSB said:

It’s funny bc the only time I’ve ever seen her look like she enjoyed being there was the BOMT and crazy tour. I saw her on her birthday for the DWAD and she literally looked miserable and said 2 words the whole show. Same with the Oops tour. 

Oh stop lying 

oopsney and dwadney looked miserable?

:umwtf:

Even if she looked miserable which she didn’t she would’ve still delivered a f**king awesome show

1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Oh stop lying 

oopsney and dwadney looked miserable?

:umwtf:

Even if she looked miserable which she didn’t she would’ve still delivered a f**king awesome show

I’ve seen her 25 times over the years. She has more off nights than on when on tour. She used to give  it her all when there’s cameras around. I just don’t think she was ever big on touring. She still killed it at her  prime tho even half assing  it. 

13 hours ago, DexWillBeThere98 said:

The dancer in the second video, when they focus on the BOMT perfomance, the one with the dyed blond hair, does anyone know what happened to him? He's hot :thirsty:

he's still a dancer... someone found his IG a while back and posted here. I think he's married and is very religious if I'm not mistaken 

Archived