It's Britney ***** podcast

PrinceAli89

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They’re fun to listen to but they also pretty dumb. 

If britney is retiring she will announce it and Larry will milk the retirement tour, it’s not going to be a secret retirement tour and they never shut up about thinking every tour is secretly a retirement your. 

They also say Britney hates her music but she says all her songs are f**king amazing and we know she loves glory. They also say she would never tease her music on Instagram but she’s done that multiple times including the Tinashe collab.

i don’t like that they don’t believe that she loves to make music and perform. She says we can’t get rid of her and she has at least 9 albums left and they’re just like no she hates it and should retire. 

They also keep saying I love rock n roll choreo was recycled for domination when all we saw was a guitar strum move. Ok big deal the song has a guitar so multiple choreography can have a strumming move for two seconds. 

They also do not understand marketing and PR. It is Larry’s job to drive buzz, not Britney’s. They keep saying it should be Britney saying things and when she wants to. Larry’s job literally includes giving info to the media on behalf of Britney and she is probably OKing it behind the scenes, but even if she isn’t, it’s his job to give the media information.

They also refuse to respect anything about the femme fatale tour but she danced pretty well in multiple songs like the HIAM end chorus, 3 and Up and Down. She did a good job with Slave and it’s dance break and the Femme Fatale  TIL the world ends choreo is superior to the piece of me one.

They think they are smarter than they are. But they are funny and entertaining enough. 

Archived