It's Britney ***** podcast

PrinceAli89

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

I love their podcast and obsessed with them, wish they post more frequently as I’m already caught up, already went through the 2014 one. Also love they reference exhale and their encounters with Jordan. Who was the one that dissed them on here? I’m proud to be one of their 12 fans, they are hilarious.

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think I listened the one about Domination, they do know their stuff but too much unnecessary BJ shade. 

I haven't listened the other podcasts. 

Most of the BJ shade is in the 2013 episode but it just carried over into the Domination episode because they had just recorded the previous episode, but they make it clear that they don't want to offend anyone and that is just their opinion. 

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

That’s cool. I feel like most fans like it. I really wanted to like the “We Need To Talk About Britney” podcast and her first episode with Mandy Moore was ok, but I feel like Jen talks mostly about herself and almost never about Britney lol

Yeah I couldn’t get through it, it was lots of blabbing and didn’t have anything to do with Britney sometimes. These guys side track to but it’s funny when they do it and they throw lots of Britney related inside jokes that we stand understand so it makes it entertaining. Even if it stopped being Britney related, I’m sure they would still incorporate Britney somehow. I mean love how they shaded David in the new episode using Britney’s words against him “bye sweetie, thank you soooo much for your time.” when she gave that boy the bad news. I burst out laughing. While Jen is just boring.

24 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah I couldn’t get through it, it was lots of blabbing and didn’t have anything to do with Britney sometimes. These guys side track to but it’s funny when they do it and they throw lots of Britney related inside jokes that we stand understand so it makes it entertaining. Even if it stopped being Britney related, I’m sure they would still incorporate Britney somehow. I mean love how they shaded David in the new episode using Britney’s words against him “bye sweetie, thank you soooo much for your time.” when she gave that boy the bad news. I burst out laughing. While Jen is just boring.

Same here, they stay on track and actually do a track-by-track review of every album, talk about every music video, every perfume, every side project that happened that year. You can tell they are very organized, make sure not to miss anything, and do it month-by-month, I love it so much, it's literally so perfect. Anyway Yes, I too was laughing so hard at that David shade!  :blol:

I did enjoy Jen's "Glory" episode with Derrick Barry because he's a stan and he did talk about Britney. It's honestly her only good episode.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Same here, they stay on track and actually do a track-by-track review of every album, talk about every music video, every perfume, every side project that happened that year. You can tell they are very organized, make sure not to miss anything, and do it month-by-month, I love it so much, it's literally so perfect. Anyway Yes, I too was laughing so hard at that David shade!  :blol:

I did enjoy Jen's "Glory" episode with Derrick Barry because he's a stan and he did talk about Britney. It's honestly her only good episode.

Oh yeah,  I can see why it takes forever for them to release an episode cuz they are very thorough and stuff I didn’t even knew and recall everything in detail that I felt I was living through that era again. It is the perfect Britney podcast! Best Britney historians ever. 

I’ll check out that Glory episode cuz yeah she spent 15 minutes just talking about what she did today and I’m thinking “***** this ain’t youtube. Unless you met Britney at Starbucks, I don’t care that you got a Starbucks.” Although the guys do that too but they throw in something Britney related or a sassy Britney shade, I live for those too “too peasant-y” 

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, misanthrope said:

The BJ shade is lowkey entirely warranted though because I feel the same way as they do. Her discography was on a flawless streak, I always knew when she released an album there'd be at least several songs that I loved. BJ has Work ***** and thats about it. I will say though, their Gaga shade distracts me a bit seeing as I stan her as hard as Britney. But I mean I just try to let it slide off my back lol but I catch myself wanting to respond or correct them with certain gaga facts like "actually it was like this" lol like when Bradley said that Gaga tweeted ARTPOP as the album of the millenium I was like...ugh first of all that was DJWS and he was just playing on the fact that Gaga had said BTW was the album of the decade. It was a joke.

Maybe I'll give it a listen someday, I really need more time to patiently sit down and listen to the whole podcast while doing nothing else, 'cause otherwise I can't pay attention. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/30/2019 at 8:36 PM, PokemonSpears said:

Maybe I'll give it a listen someday, I really need more time to patiently sit down and listen to the whole podcast while doing nothing else, 'cause otherwise I can't pay attention. 

Yes, that's the best way to listen because I found myself tuning out when I was busy working on something. I did listen to most of their podcast while driving, then just resume when I get back in the car until the episode was over. 

Well since I couldn't respond to 'Misanthrope's' post, Britney and her team definitely deserved the overall backlash they've gotten since 2013 because of that Britney Jean album.  Yeah we know Britney doesn't want to be 'big', but don't release garbage like that.

We know it was done 'just for Vegas', but don't release garbage like that.

On 1/20/2019 at 2:15 AM, PrinceAli89 said:

That’s cool. I feel like most fans like it. I really wanted to like the “We Need To Talk About Britney” podcast and her first episode with Mandy Moore was ok, but I feel like Jen talks mostly about herself and almost never about Britney lol

Yeah, she kinda goes off topic a lot. It's not very centered on Britney.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Passengerney said:

Yeah, she kinda goes off topic a lot. It's not very centered on Britney.

Well she is an actress living in la, I feel like she wants to be Britney more than an actual fan, she is obsessed with Britney’s body.

Archived