Britney's 'Domination' Won't Reportedly Return Until 2020

So I was on twitter a few minutes ago (surprised no one posted this yet) but it was a screenshot of someone who attended a recent Park MGM meeting and apparently they discussed plans for 2020 as to all 2019 dates are canceled. Not sure if anyone saw this, if I find the link ill post it but anyways my guess is we won't be seeing/hearing from Britney until 2020 

We basically knew this already from NappyTabs but just thought I'd share.. Still sad af I won't be seeing her on my bday with PIT tickets, hopefully they'll schedule the same dates in 2020 so I can attend and spend my bday with her :yasqueen:

Edit: Picture

DxKMfnXUYAA9BqH.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds about right. I could see an album release in Q4 + residency announcement with the show starting a few months after that. I think there will be more excitement for everyone involved, including fans, due to the longer length of time since the last show + an album release. I'd be shocked if they didn't line up the show with the new album. As sad as the situation is, it really is for the best in the grand scheme of things. Hopefully Jamie gets well and 2019 goes by fast. :)

4 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

Well everything would AMAZING if she releases her new album at the end of the year, and her new single in august,  with a VMA performance :)

and this time with a GOOD VMA PERFORMANCE WITH A PROPER PRODUCTION 

Yasssssss!! What was her last epic VMA performance anyway? The bride one with xtina and madge? She Def has to top that and Slave. She IS the VMA's! 

10 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Yasssssss!! What was her last epic VMA performance anyway? The bride one with xtina and madge? She Def has to top that and Slave. She IS the VMA's! 

Exaclty.... 

ok i admit she looked great at VMAS 2016, and her energy was amazing, BUT THAT WAS NOT A VMA proper performance, 

we need something  GOOD.

Well, on the bright side hopefully this will make things a bit more exciting when she does come back. I miss all of the pre-era buzz that we used to have.

I just hope this isn’t too late and she comes back recharged and passionate again, because her career is in a weird place and I don’t think it could survive many more blows. 

8 hours ago, ubritney said:

A new album at the end of the year and Domination early 2020. :disappointed: I hope she enjoys this time off and gets to spend a lot of it with her dad and family. This will be really good for her!

Me too. Also I kind of hope she gets some sleep, stops tanning, stops smoking and hydrated her hair.

Archived