Is ‘Touch Of My Hand’ the best Britney non-single of all time?

DignifiedLove

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

State of grace wasn’t even officially released and I was mainly referring to her official tracks. Heaven on earth most overrated Britney song of all time, next to Gimme More. Don’t hang up, that’s where you take me and let me be are flawless, I’ll give you that. Let me Be her sixth best non-single BTW.

What you need is literally the worst Britney song on Glory omg, yikes at your taste. Alien isn’t even her singing and remains a tragedy. Mood Ring was an early demo and wasn’t even finished. Invitation is average at best.  

Nice try tho.

tumblr_m2g55ykBIE1rqtwjpo1_r1_250.gif

Heaven on earth is not overrated nor what you need they’re pretty good songs... 

at least we agree these songs listed are great 

but State of Grace will always remain flawless and no song will ever top it enough to come to its feet... although Don’t hang up might come close

53 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

since we are on a touchy topic even though tomh is her best non single but whatever

itz is better than BO ok 

and my album ranking is

itz

britney

oops (oh yes i went there)

circus

BO

fft

baby one more time

glory 

brocoli jane

wait but why are our lists almost identical. Omg the taste jumped out. That has literally never happened before.

mines is the same except BOMT is above BO. Omg my exhale doppelgänger has arrived.

5 hours ago, Scrappy said:

Exactly. OP gtfo. It's a song about getting yourself off. How is this the best?  Give me What It's Like to Be Me, Hot as Ice, What U See (Is What U Get), Alien, Breathe On Me, Cinderella, Mannequin, Lonely, Unusual You.... ... All of these have way more potential.

omg we had to laugh at some of your choices. And the fact that you’re coming for TOMH’s theme when almost all those songs hold close to no depth and a majority weren’t even written by her. Grow up. Anyway....the only ones from that list which are Top 10 are WILTBM, BOM and Lonely. Maybe Unusual You if it was recorded above water. 

4 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

omg why do you and that one Batman member ALWAYS have the shittiest taste on this forum. Thank GOODNESS people like you weren’t working for Britney or else her career would have flopped, even during her prime. The rest of us stay appreciating her best non-single of all timeT.

yeah, and what would've been your choices, TOMH, Outrageous and Brave New Girl? Early Mornin'? The recipe for success lol

giphy.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if How I Roll is your favorite FF track, and Clumsy your favorite from Glory

• Content Curators
4 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

wait but why are our lists almost identical. Omg the taste jumped out. That has literally never happened before.

mines is the same except BOMT is above BO. Omg my exhale doppelgänger has arrived.

:wow:WAIT **** MY baby is ABOVE BO too but I didn’t want people to start like freaking out wtf so I just put BO over it lmaoo

we are the same 

20 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

yeah, and what would've been your choices, TOMH, Outrageous and Brave New Girl? Early Mornin'? The recipe for success lol

giphy.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if How I Roll is your favorite FF track, and Clumsy your favorite from Glory

my choices for what sweetie? BNG is trash, obviously, and Early Mornin, while still euphoric, is one of the weaker tracks on ITZ. Boom Boom and TOMH are two of Knee’s best songs of all time and you will deal. 

and look, another exhale user ASSUMING things that aren’t true. Shocked but not surprised. To answer your question, HIR and Clumsy are definitely some of the weaker songs on both albums and nowhere near my favorites.:imdying:

err, wanna try again Siri’s Diner stan? 

l2SpV9OZwkJrvBMvm.gif

31 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

:wow:WAIT **** MY baby is ABOVE BO too but I didn’t want people to start like freaking out wtf so I just put BO over it lmaoo

we are the same 

omg we truly are. taste only. :byetina:

Blackout is prob the most overrated pop album of the last 20 years and it’s filler after filler. On the other hand, Oops/Britney/ITZ remains her TRUE holy trinity as it requires a certain level of taste to recognize their excellence over BO.

5 hours ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Heaven on earth is not overrated nor what you need they’re pretty good songs... 

at least we agree these songs listed are great 

but State of Grace will always remain flawless and no song will ever top it enough to come to its feet... although Don’t hang up might come close

heaven on earth is crap and remains the most overrated Britney non-single of all time thanks to the white gays.

what you need is the worst song on Glory, fact.

And state of grace is an amazing song, I agree. I wish she actually officially recorded and released it. Such a missed opportunity. Don’t hang up is flawless and should have replaced Brave new **** on ITZ.

• Content Curators
45 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

omg we truly are. taste only. :byetina:

Blackout is prob the most overrated pop album of the last 20 years and it’s filler after filler. On the other hand, Oops/Britney/ITZ remains her TRUE holy trinity as it requires a certain level of taste to recognize their excellence over BO.

I feel the same way and I just don’t understand the whole rave about it

i really really love gimme more and I hope it opens or closes one of her shows one day 

I love pom 

Hot as ice 

ooh ooh baby 

and others

but there are a 4-5 fillers and like idk the album isn’t her best to me 

I’d rather listen to oops any day 

6 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I feel the same way and I just don’t understand the whole rave about it

i really really love gimme more and I hope it opens or closes one of her shows one day 

I love pom 

Hot as ice 

ooh ooh baby 

and others

but there are a 4-5 fillers and like idk the album isn’t her best to me 

I’d rather listen to oops any day 

I’m really iffy about gimme more these days. I used to love it when just released but it’s aged and not in a good way. IMO the only really outstanding songs on BO are POM, Freakshow, Get Naked and outta this world. get back, gimme more, break the ice and perfect lover are pretty good as well. Everything else from that album is pretty mediocre/average.

Archived