3 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I’m currently addicted to mmm papi 

this always happens to the songs that I really dislike 

sooner or later Queen brinni like puts a spell over me

for example 

hated wb at first now love it

i DESPISED mmm papi now I listen to it in the shower like every day LMAOO 

and same with big fat bass 

Honestly, same. I hated Showdown, Freakshow and Toy Soldier but now I love them. Still can't f**king stand Get Naked.

16 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I’m currently addicted to mmm papi 

this always happens to the songs that I really dislike 

sooner or later Queen brinni like puts a spell over me

for example 

hated wb at first now love it

i DESPISED mmm papi now I listen to it in the shower like every day LMAOO 

and same with big fat bass 

Mmm Papi is definitely one of her Weirdest songs. So much that I think that’s what makes it so interesting and likable. Not in a bad way at all, but I kinda look at it differently than her other songs because it is so unique up against her catalogue. But I love it. Issa Cheesy Bop and we all know The Queen loves cheese. Extra cheese, honey.  :tbh:

PS - For THE LONGEST TIME (since it came out) I didn’t really like Me Against The Music. I just can’t get into it, even with Madonna on it, I just couldn’t vibe with it. And I thought it kinda fell flat on an otherwise flawless album. I’ve warmed up to it a bit but it’s still my least favorite lead single and I don’t really know what to think about it much. Am I a f**king flop? Forgive me Queen for I have sinned.   :wontcry:

• Content Curators
12 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Mmm Papi is definitely one of her Weirdest songs. So much that I think that’s what makes it so interesting and likable. Not in a bad way at all, but I kinda look at it differently than her other songs because it is so unique up against her catalogue. But I love it. Issa Cheesy Bop and we all know The Queen loves cheese. Extra cheese, honey.  :tbh:

PS - For THE LONGEST TIME (since it came out) I didn’t really like Me Against The Music. I just can’t get into it, even with Madonna on it, I just couldn’t vibe with it. And I thought it kinda fell flat on an otherwise flawless album. I’ve warmed up to it a bit but it’s still my least favorite lead single and I don’t really know what to think about it much. Am I a f**king flop? Forgive me Queen for I have sinned.   :wontcry:

me against the music is a bop and you will resPECT :badthoughts:

Archived