2004-Current.

MeAgainstTheMusic_

Britney has had a massive career and even now she is one of the most influential artists in the world. Of course she went through her own struggles in about 2004 leading up to her breakdown in 2007. 

Knowing what you know now. If you were Britney’s management, how would you have avoided 2007 and which direction would you have guided her career in to prevent this. From 2004 where would you have taken her?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From 2004 onwards I would let her record original doll and Blackout the way she wanted: no rules.

i would let her be free: no overly busy schedules so she’d have time to rest.

i would make her think twice about Kevin: tho she wouldn’t really listen to me.

and last, but literally never least, I would end up suing all the paparazzi and magazines for lying and hardcore bullying. Like I always say, 2006 and 2007 were no more The the result of huge stress and depression caused by the bullying she went through. Had it never happened, she wouldn’t be the sad person she was Circus-Femme Fatale.

After her small knee injury during the OHT I would have scrapped all promo and the Outrageous MV shoot so all she had to do was finish the tour. After that I would have forced her to take a family break. They couldnt force her to not get pregnant or get married so that would have happened either way. As much as all the songs on Original Doll were garbage I would encourage her doing what she wants to ensure that she stays passionate.

Archived