Imagine some day...

DexWillBeThere98

One day, the media finds out about Britney not singing in Britney Jean, and they find her in the street and start asking her about it. Britney is like "Da fuq are you talking about". She demands reading the story. She listens to Britney Jean as a whole again, but with headphones, and she realices that it's true: another ***** sang for her. She calls Larry demanding aswers cause "I f**king sang those songs, so WHY THE HELL DID YOU USE ANOTHER VOCALS?", Larry, being the sneaky ******* he is, lies, Britney has enough, and fires him, and fill up a lawsuit against him, Will.I.Am and Anthony-don't-remembe-rwhat-else for doing that. She decides to re-record Britney Jean with HER vocals and gets a new team, who aren't a bunch of ********. Her brother is now in charge of her, so she's more free alas 2016-ney and we get rid of Myah Marie or whatever that ***** is called.

Obviously is never going to happen... but imagine.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can tell at that listening party she was like wtf lol. Britney Jean was a rushed album to go along side POM and it’s a travesty they went and got someone to sing like Britney and it’s so obvious with most of the songs it isn’t Britney, like ***** does Larry think we are that stupid :ipass: we see saw right through it! I don’t even listen to that album anymore because it’s just a fraud of an album. 

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

You can tell at that listening party she was like wtf lol. Britney Jean was a rushed album to go along side POM and it’s a travesty they went and got someone to sing like Britney and it’s so obvious with most of the songs it isn’t Britney, like ***** does Larry think we are that stupid :ipass: we see saw right through it! I don’t even listen to that album anymore because it’s just a fraud of an album. 

Yeah she barely talked while Will.I.Am talked his *** off. That’s why she made a big point to say she was more hands on for Glory. 

I do think Larry thinks we’re dumb, he thinks we’re all little kids as if it’s the 90s again. 

Archived