Demos never recorded by Britney

solo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, onyxfatale said:

Did she ever record this one? I know it was sent to her and she apparently enjoyed it, but I can't remember. It's always been one of my favorites though.

Omg I remember this. I wish Britney recorded more music like this instead of some the generic pop fillers that were included on Circus and Femme Fatale.

All I can say is that Red Is The Color, Candy From A Stranger and Black Widow deserved to be recorded and released as singles. They’re literally better than 95% of what was included on Circus and Femme Fatale. Not to mention, Candy From A Stranger with Lil Wayne on it would have been literally a game changer for her. Ugh, so many missed opportunities. 

31 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

All I can say is that Red Is The Color, Candy From A Stranger and Black Widow deserved to be recorded and released as singles. They’re literally better than 95% of what was included on Circus and Femme Fatale. Not to mention, Candy From A Stranger with Lil Wayne on it would have been literally a game changer for her. Ugh, so many missed opportunities. 

was Candy From A Stranger for Circus/FF? I always thought it was a Break the Ice/Get Naked rip off. Still bops but it sounds extremely similar.

Just now, studlygeorge said:

was Candy From A Stranger for Circus/FF? I always thought it was a Break the Ice/Get Naked rip off. Still bops but it sounds extremely similar.

It was for Circus. And they don’t sound alike at all. They’re both dance/electro-inspired pop songs but that’s about it. Ooh Ooh Baby and Womanizer sound extremely similar though. 

Archived