Is "Look Who's Talking Now" so underwhelmed?

Gray

To my mind, this song is iconic. The lyrics and manner of her singing. :badgirl:

It suits Britney so much, she is like saying "**** off, b*tches, I'm still gorgeous". :makesomenoise:

It could be a great response to JT, paparazzi, KF, and all the haters and compatible with "In the Zone" or "Blackout" (still there's Piece of Me for that reason).

And it such an underrated bop, idk why they (Brit and her team) didn't let it happen and gave to that Japanese singer BoA. :disappointed:

9zzmXRtX0fM.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found it a bit simple and anticlimactic... I'm glad it wasn't on ITZ. You know what should have been on the album... Don't Hang Up, The Answer, And Then We Kiss, Girls N' Boys. I wish they weren't relegated to bonus tracks and a remix by Junkie XL.

and i hate how most of her albums are, like, 12 songs.. there are so many good, unreleased ITZ tracks that could have given the album more substance

Strangest Love, Sippin' On, Over to You Now, Pleasure You (& i secretly wish Chaotic and I've just begun were on the album)

...i mean why not on the album?...?...?

1 hour ago, solo said:

I found it a bit simple and anticlimactic... I'm glad it wasn't on ITZ. You know what should have been on the album... Don't Hang Up, The Answer, And Then We Kiss, Girls N' Boys. I wish they weren't relegated to bonus tracks and a remix by Junkie XL.

and i hate how most of her albums are, like, 12 songs.. there are so many good, unreleased ITZ tracks that could have given the album more substance

Strangest Love, Sippin' On, Over to You Now, Pleasure You (& i secretly wish Chaotic and I've just begun were on the album)

...i mean why not on the album?...?...?

hmmm "the answer" was on the album here in switzerland ? right after the MATM remix 

Archived