what happened in 2004?

The Greatest Show

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:receipts2:Mental health issues, ***** (maybe), burnout, stress? We don't know but after the onyx hotel tour was cancelled she was photographed many many times and she looked like 2007ney already (messy, dirty hair and makeup, erratic behavior, spacing out). I think Kevin also boosted her trailer trash persona that was deep inside her :ohi:

Britney+Spears+Kevin+Federline+Celebrity

Kevin, not even once

I don't know who her hair stylists were during that time, but I do know she changed her main creative designers (the ones who came up with the slave costume, the superbowl costume, etc.). She wanted to change directions so she hired (fired her previous designers?) Lori Goldstein in July 2003 (she was the stylist for the October 2003 rolling stone shoot with MP outfit). It wouldn't surprise me if she let go a lot of her previous team, including her hair stylists. According to Goldstein, she was brought in to make Britney's look more feminine (because she was getting kind of trashy during that time..) and elegant, but Britney just did whatever she wanted; soon, Goldstein wasn't working with her anymore. It wouldn't surprise me if, over the next few years, she just had a constantly rotating team, until she had a more permanent one established around circus and femme fatale.

7 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Does anyone know what happened in 2004?? Did she get a new hairstylist?? Before that she always had a normal amount of extentions and a nice haircut (most of the time) and all of a sudden in 2004 she went overboard with the extentions and the cut was terrible.

2003 + 2002

Hide contents

normal_047E332.jpgnormal_XRAY_IF_Breathe_28129.jpgnormal_05~17.jpgnormal_XRAY_IF_Slave_28229.jpgnormal_XRAY_HQ_PC_Britney_Spears__282529normal_XRAY_COLUMBUS_283229.jpgnormal__Crossroads__Premiere_in_Paris2C_normal_XRAY_STOCKHOLM_28429.jpgnormal_XRAY_Madrid_PREM_28429.jpg

Hide contents

ellllllen20004_28329.jpg

normal_XRAY_interviewRyanSeacrest_28429.normal_XRAY_ALONE_2811429.jpgnormal_XRAY_NRJ_Toxic_29.jpgXRAY_RYAN_SEACREST_SPL_HQ_PERF_30.jpgXRAY_RT_BUDAPEST_2.jpgnormal_UTB_XRAY_TATTOO_28229.jpgnormal_Starbucks_282729.jpgnormal_XRAY_MQ_ST_MILAN_281129.jpg06.jpg

I think her hair looks kinda bad on that south Korea pic. Like it's damaged. 

On the Pepsi London premiere, Ryan Seacrest, Ellen and NRJ I actually like it. It's with more volume ofc, but I still think was done well and looked smooth. 

Archived