when people question the POM stage

resort2havoc

“It’s important to learn to say no. With tours and all of that stuff, there are so many aspects that go into it, it’s easy to have so many people around you saying, ‘Oh yes, yes, you can afford this, you can afford this,’ and then all of the sudden you’ve spent $20 million on your stage, and you’re like, ‘Where’s my money?” – Britney Spears

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

I’m sorry but there is no excuse for that pom tour stage 

my f**king high school gave a better production for the play little mermaid, it had water affects, harnesses for flying and much more 

Britney f**king hid behind her band and walked out on stage as an entrance

btw they were sponsored by pepsi like UGH

THEY DIDNT EVEN BRING THE f**king DYWCO POLE and turned off her stage elevator I can’t :dead:

I forgive her for the Pom tour. After all, it was not even a world tour, I believe it had even less dates then the cancelled Onyx Hotel Tour. It was supposed to have a minimalist vibe similar to the one of House Of Blues Tour 2007. 

I mean, it was not PIECE OF ME WORLD TOUR, EXACTLY LIKE VEGAS AND AS EXPENSIVE AS IT

it was more like “ Piece of Me gets on the road due to high fan demand and requests” 

the stage was not the problem, the problems were the outfits and lack of good makeup. But as far as the stage goes, I forgive her as a tour stage is not the same as a theater stage.

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

She said this about the DWAD tour hence why the Onyx hotel tour was stripped down and simple.

*The Circus tour

Circus is the largest pop concert tour of all time. It cost $50 million to stage, with $10 million just for construction of the massive three stages that make up the Big Top performing areas. It has taken 32 semis to haul the equipment throughout the country at a cost of $6 million per week in transportation alone.

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Pinty said:

WHERE???

I don’t know exactly where but I do know it’s from a magazine article and the same article mentioned about the Onyx hotel tour so I’m guessing it’s around that era cuz they said despite the staging looking simple, it was still kinda expensive. Don’t say I’m lying cuz lots of fans here can confirm she said this. 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

*The Circus tour

Circus is the largest pop concert tour of all time. It cost $50 million to stage, with $10 million just for construction of the massive three stages that make up the Big Top performing areas. It has taken 32 semis to haul the equipment throughout the country at a cost of $6 million per week in transportation alone.

I don’t think it cost that much. I know the circus tour was expensive but like that’s outrageous 

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Pinty said:

please forgive me, my weakness caused you pain in the ***

Sorry if I came off hard, I just thought you would fire off at me for not having actual proof (I mean you did have exclamation marks) she really did say that

3 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

*The Circus tour

i mean she def made money off that tour since she toured it twice. 

Archived