Britney is making kids with Sam?! Link inside

janolapin

On 1/14/2019 at 6:19 PM, Winter _90 said:

Well,I'm sorry Britney is 37 years old ,it would be a risk pregnancy and it seems too selfish for her.I understand that she wants to have more children..it must be a very reflective decision and, of course only her motherhood  alone but it's so naive that I'm sure there'll be another Kevin Federline case with Sam.

Women are having children well in to their forties. Sure, there MAY be complications, but that should not deter anyone from starting a family.  

If Britney wants to have children, I fully support her. I don't, however, support that decision being with Sam. Quite frankly, I don't see him as father material. Not at his age at least. So, she should find a proper sperm donor - someone who does not actually need to be around or will have any claims to her fortune. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/14/2019 at 5:02 PM, Brad Adamson said:

I can see how working for three/four hours a night, three days a week for six weeks after a break of several months for hundreds of thousands of dollars would burn somebody out. 

On 1/14/2019 at 5:22 PM, DavebBautista said:

yeah right also can´t understand that. In general life as an actor or singer in hollywood isn´t so hard. Only the beginning is hard but then it´s oretty chilling compared to the job nomrlal people like we have with more then 8 hours daily, five days a week and the whole year

Her job isn't just sitting there in front of a computer all day or making coffee or what not.  It's a physically and mentally tiring show.  Even athletes often take long breaks. Other artists don't have to do as much choreography as her shows always have.  Especially with residencies, it can really make a person go crazy performing the same show hundreds of times in the same place. That plus the stress of the conversatorship, creepy fans, family, recording, and more. Also, most of Exhell doesn't even want her to be happy and only care about their own entertainment. Family and kids makes her happy because she's a family-oriented person. If she wants more kids, then let her. 

55 minutes ago, Betty1994 said:

WeI’ll if I was doing such a workout 3 times a week at my fitness level I would be exhausted too.

she has had knee surgery e.t.c in the past and is probably weak boned.

You are joking right? If britney isnt in good enough shape she needs to work out more to prepare not less. + since she looks like she is spazzing out on stage almost the entire time, i don't think energy is her problem.

Also she hasn't broken a single bone in the last 20 years so I dont get what the weak bones comment is about. First knee injury was ligament damage and the second was cartilage.

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, Scrappy said:

Women are having children well in to their forties. Sure, there MAY be complications, but that should not deter anyone from starting a family.  

If Britney wants to have children, I fully support her. I don't, however, support that decision being with Sam. Quite frankly, I don't see him as father material. Not at his age at least. So, she should find a proper sperm donor - someone who does not actually need to be around or will have any claims to her fortune. 

That’s what I’m afraid of, that she wants a kid with Sam. I know we shouldn’t judge but he’s hella young to be a father. 

22 hours ago, Scrappy said:

And isn't the risk of being pregnant at fourties bigger if it's ur first kid? I've listened to this a couple of times. So if it's true, her risk is even lower. 

Idk why some people here act like having a kid at the end of 30s is smt so out of this world. She is not 50 ffs. A lot of people are doing this now. Many women don't want to have a kid young anymore. And most of celebs are like Gwen Stefani, Jlo, Mariah, Madonna, Eva Longoria and so on that had their first kid at late thirties/early fourties. 

Britney and Reese having kids at 23 years old are kinda exception in Hollywood. 

On 1/14/2019 at 4:01 PM, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

i can believe it

she looked miserable in 2018

some of you really need to consider the bigger picture - it's gruelling considering she has not had a complete year off since like 2005-6. she's just had a 4 year residency, perfumes, glory, promo for that, award show performances, mini pom televised performances, 2 long summer international tours... the woman has worked hard and deserves a long break

I haven't had a year off in 15+ years and I still have to work. I love Britney but this excuse is just some bullshit. I'm sure she has more time off than the average person. Especially since Circus ended till now

13 hours ago, 3isacharm said:

I haven't had a year off in 15+ years and I still have to work. I love Britney but this excuse is just some bullshit. I'm sure she has more time off than the average person. Especially since Circus ended till now

do you have an undisclosed mental illness that requires you to be under a conservatorship? probably not. that's a poor excuse to compare yourself to her. there's so much we don't know

On 1/14/2019 at 5:30 PM, Body ache said:

I don't mind Britney taking 9 months off but in her case she should really think about surrogacy. She's going to lose her fit body that she worked 5 years on. If she's gets pregnant she's definitely not going to do a residency anytime soon. Maybe a album and small tour.

tenor.gif?itemid=3706554

This was her 2 months after Sean Preston was born.

I think "losing her fit body" should be the least of her worries, especially since the biological clock is ticking and she may not have the opportunity to have kids sometime in the next decade or so.

10 hours ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

do you have an undisclosed mental illness that requires you to be under a conservatorship? probably not. that's a poor excuse to compare yourself to her. there's so much we don't know

you are right... i don't and we don't know what she has so we have to go off what we do know. However, there are plenty of people out there with mental illnesses that still function and work. Celebrities just have the luxury to be able to take time off. 

I think Britney should take a long break, not because she deserves it but because it’s better than ripping off fans. 

She should do what’s make her happy but not at others expense. 

If she doesn’t want to try she shouldn’t perform. Simple as that.

She deff isn’t overworked. She barely does anything has hasn’t for years. 

Archived