Britney is making kids with Sam?! Link inside

janolapin

"That being said, there’s more to her break and alleged baby plans than her father’s health scare. “She’s really taking some time to figure out what she wants out of life, and right now it seems like she just has no desire to perform and all her focus is on her family, including adding to her own,” the insider added. “Her Planet Hollywood residency burned her out more than she though. She wasn’t ready to have a grueling schedule like that again so soon, and honestly she isn’t sure she’ll be ready again. It was a lot. Britney absolutely loves her fans and performing, but she also loves being a mom and knows she’s getting older.”

https://hollywoodlife.com/2019/01/14/britney-spears-more-kids-family-plans-sam-asghari/

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, janolapin said:

"That being said, there’s more to her break and alleged baby plans than her father’s health scare. “She’s really taking some time to figure out what she wants out of life, and right now it seems like she just has no desire to perform and all her focus is on her family, including adding to her own,” the insider added. “Her Planet Hollywood residency burned her out more than she though. She wasn’t ready to have a grueling schedule like that again so soon, and honestly she isn’t sure she’ll be ready again. It was a lot. Britney absolutely loves her fans and performing, but she also loves being a mom and knows she’s getting older.”

https://hollywoodlife.com/2019/01/14/britney-spears-more-kids-family-plans-sam-asghari/

That's true, I can believe this :(  

Well,I'm sorry Britney is 37 years old ,it would be a risk pregnancy and it seems too selfish for her.I understand that she wants to have more children..it must be a very reflective decision and, of course only her motherhood  alone but it's so naive that I'm sure there'll be another Kevin Federline case with Sam.

18 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

I can see how working for three/four hours a night, three days a week for six weeks after a break of several months for hundreds of thousands of dollars would burn somebody out. 

yeah right also can´t understand that. In general life as an actor or singer in hollywood isn´t so hard. Only the beginning is hard but then it´s oretty chilling compared to the job nomrlal people like we have with more then 8 hours daily, five days a week and the whole year

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

even if she did all that she still has like 3 shows a week for 2 months and then has a break. Its still the wasy life.

It’s very clear she actually didn’t like this whole residency thing and doing the same show for like 5 years constantly I bet larry is still pushing it 

she should honestly go back to the normal release an album maybe now every three years and then do promo and tour, then she can have like a two year break where she can produce as many Sam babies as she wants.

she sold more that way anyway 

37 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

how on earth was that a gruelling sceule??  :watrusayin: that sentence alone makes me believe that this is fake.

I think more than the schedule, she probably wsn’t Ready after Circus, and we could even see that she was done with POM late 2016.

Hopefully this will be the break she shouldve gotten after Circus imo :/ 

7 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

It’s very clear she actually didn’t like this whole residency thing and doing the same show for like 5 years constantly I bet larry is still pushing it 

she should honestly go back to the normal release an album maybe now every three years and then do promo and tour, then she can have like a two year break where she can produce as many Sam babies as she wants.

she sold more that way anyway 

lol no she loved being lazy and getting payed a lot. She could have easily changed as much as she wanted with how much free time she had the only thing she decided to change (minus the revamp) was ruining her costumes, deciding to do her own makeup and cutting choreography or making it easier.

Archived