Britney is making kids with Sam?! Link inside

6 minutes ago, zone said:

That means she will be back after 2 years, getting weight, loose weight, find her passion again, get used to the stage and crowds etc

Adoption has no time limit. I’m talking about in the future. 

I don’t think she wants her career but I don’t think whatever her condition is works being pregnant which is why she hates her career if that makes sense. 

All she ever talked about was kids. I think if it was her way she would have a small town by now tbh 

I also think Domination was cancelled for Jaime and for poor sales. So either b10 will be a big step up for future endeavors or they will market b10 and a show as retirement finals

This is all my opinion though and everything could be true or everything false. 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can see how working for three/four hours a night, three days a week for six weeks after a break of several months for hundreds of thousands of dollars would burn somebody out. 

how on earth was that a gruelling sceule??  that sentence alone makes me believe that this is fake.

she thinks she's dancing her *** off on stange and singing "with a mixture of playback" so this is completely believable. She thinks she works hard.

If performing (without singing a single word live) for ~five hours per week every few months, without so much as regularly rehearsing inbetween, is considered to be “grueling,” then Britney must’ve forgotten what it’s like to have a newborn baby.  :orangu:

And her first two pregnancies were (statistically) likely very easy and exempt from complications due to both her youth and excellent physical condition at the time, but despite her certainly not being past child-bearing age at present, another pregnancy would most likely be much more difficult this time around (despite her continued outstanding state of physical fitness, she’s well over a decade older since her first two, and is likely still prescribed some combination of psychotropic drugs). 

Nevertheless, in all sincerity, she’s always said that she wants a little girl, and I genuinely hope she eventually gets the complete family she desires. Sam seems like a less than ideal father figure, but to be fair, I’m only basing that off a few bits of information. And irrespective of him, I think everyone can agree that Britney seems like a wonderful mother, and she certainly has the resources to continue being a single mother should things eventually fall part with Sam.  :mhm:

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I also think Domination was cancelled for Jaime and for poor sales. So either b10 will be a big step up for future endeavors or they will market b10 and a show as retirement finals

This is all my opinion though and everything could be true or everything false. 

I don't think B10 will be her last album. We don't have to forget she signed a contract for I don't know how many albums, I think they were 4 (there's a radio interview where she said that but I can't find it), so she still has at least 3 more to do. She can cancel the contract of course, but that's unlikely to happen (I hope)

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Body ache said:

I don't mind Britney taking 9 months off but in her case she should really think about surrogacy. She's going to lose her fit body that she worked 5 years on. If she's gets pregnant she's definitely not going to do a residency anytime soon. Maybe a album and small tour.

She wont record an album or do a small tour if she's pregnant, this could be a 2-3 year career break at least. :(

17 hours ago, Avatar said:

Can she even decide to have children under a conservorship? 

Obviously no one can stop her from reproducing since it’s not the 1950s anymore and forced sterilization of the mentally ill is considered a violation of human rights, but were she to have another baby at the moment, she wouldn’t have legal custody (I.e., making decisions pertaining to the child’s education, healthcare, etc) without abolishing the conservatorship.

That’s because it is legally impossible for the courts to have deemed someone as incapable of taking care of themselves, while also allowing them to be the primary caretaker of a dependent.

With another visit to the courts and amendments to the conservatorship, however, she might be able to retain physical custody (I.e., selecting where and with whom the child actually resides).

But I'm admittedly not terribly well-versed in legalese, and welcome any corrections should I be disseminating false information. But according to my understanding, what I’ve posted is more or less the reality of the situation. 

• Like 1

Y’all act like when she’s not on stage, she’s not working. Imagine flying to your job. All the work it takes behind the scenes is 99% of the work. What you see is 1% of what she does. Do you think she enjoys having her projects scrapped? Being in a conservatorship? Performing for people who don’t share any energy but are there to gawk at you like some kind of circus animal? 

Y’all act like Britney needs to do more or work harder because you bought her merchandise or something. Guess what, you got what you paid for. The woman doesn’t owe you a single thing. Get a life or a hobby aside from judging this woman who has been the most successful pop artist of our generation. Clearly her success has come as a result of hard work. 

I hope britney does quit. Then maybe y’all can start reflecting and appreciating all she has given you in terms of inspiration through your miserable lives. When she’s done will you spend the rest of your life hating on her for bowing out? 

• Like 8
13 minutes ago, BritneyRebellion said:

She wont record an album or do a small tour if she's pregnant, this could be a 2-3 year career break at least. :(

I know the era was an outlier in terms of Britney’s career, but to be fair, she recorded Blackout while heavily pregnant, and it's still widely considered to be her best work. So maybe lightning will strike twice. 

tumblr_ovignl3oJo1us5kgqo1_1280.gif?w=60

Spoiler

Randee: Calm down and step away from the camera; I said lightning, not lighting.

008.jpg

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Why should she get a whole year off? I can’t have a whole year off. What makes her more deserving than any of us? That’s what I don’t understand about this fan base

lol what are you talking about, ever heard of a sabbatical? sis we can all take however long we want off work if we need to (provided we have prepared financially for such stints :jj:)

• Like 1
17 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I don’t get why you got so many downvotes, it’s true, she has to really think about it. I mean I can see why she would think Sam is a perfect guy to have a baby with because he is young and have good genes but like you said, it’s gonna be Kfed all over again. Like does Sam want to be a father? Is he even thinking that far into the relationship? What if it doesn’t work out and they have to deal with another Kevin (I’m sure he is a lot nicer and less demanding than Kevin) but it’s still a mess and more money spent with child support and such. Plus I don’t even think she is  allowed to under a cship right? 

It is from a gossip source so it’s highly unlikely she is pregnant but still I don’t think she should ever think impulsively to get knocked up with any guy just because she wants to have kids. 

I apprendiate this!Thank you!.

they always say this with every boyfriend. but i wonder how would a baby under a conservatorship look like? britney doesn't even have custody of her kids now (just visitation). does the father automatically have custody but not britney? if she does have another kid i hope she makes a better decision than she did with kfed 

6 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Why should she get a whole year off? I can’t have a whole year off. What makes her more deserving than any of us? That’s what I don’t understand about this fan base

Umm because she has worked since she was 17 and can afford to? I’ve made enough money I can take a year off whenever I please. What makes you think you get a say in when or how much someone else works? Creep.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

travel within Europe and the US is not that hard believe me. I am a flight attendant I do keep travel and time difference in mind. She had little to no promo or interviews in Europe or the US she literally just had to show up on stage 2 hours and then she could relax again.  She had 31 shows in almost 4 months... :slowdown: and before that she had a 6 month break.

It is tiring if you have to actually work while you are doing it (like she did in her early eras)  If you arrive somewhere get aclimated and then do the little work she does... its not hard.

she is not 80 years old. If Madonna can get up and continue a performance after falling on her back/neck like this at nearly 60 years old Britney should be fine with her minimalistic show.

tumblr_nkev5pCC1w1rdfw7yo1_500.gif

Are you really comparing your job as a flight attendant to Britney Spears? :cackling:

None of us have any idea what she's really been through in the last 20 years, or what it's like to tour as a celebrity today. It's probably a lot more demanding physically, mentally and emotionally than you think

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, .: lucky :. said:

Are you really comparing your job as a flight attendant to Britney Spears? :cackling:

None of us have any idea what she's really been through in the last 20 years, or what it's like to tour as a celebrity today. It's probably a lot more demanding physically, mentally and emotionally than you think

are you ********?? I wrote that as a flight attendant I keep time differences in mind I did not compare our jobs.

I dont care that she was overworked 15 years ago... she hasnt been for over a decade now and thats the time im talking about. Circus and Femme Fatale were probably physically demanding but since she did minimal promo it was a lot easier than her previous eras.  She literally had a 6 month break before she did a 4 month tour with 31 shows... in no world is that overworked.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

are you ********?? I wrote that as a flight attendant I keep time differences in mind I did not compare our jobs.

I dont care that she was overworked 15 years ago... she hasnt been for over a decade now and thats the time im talking about. Circus and Femme Fatale were probably physically demanding but since she did minimal promo it was a lot easier than her previous eras.  She literally had a 6 month break before she did a 4 month tour with 31 shows... in no world is that overworked.

Obviously if you're a flight attendant flying multiple times per week you're going to be acclimated to time change. As someone who doesn't, it's hard. So yes you did just compare an aspect of your job to hers and you clearly were comparing yourself to her from a place of superiority.

You literally have no idea what happens before and after a show and the toll it takes on your mental state. If you went to a European pom show and felt like you were short changed, get over it. She wanted nothing to do with that tour from the beginning and it showed. And actually it was 30 dates in less than two months, plus one date in October so stop trying to make it seem easier than it was. I don't see you on a stage.