Britney is making kids with Sam?! Link inside

janolapin

19 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

It’s very clear she actually didn’t like this whole residency thing and doing the same show for like 5 years constantly I bet larry is still pushing it 

she should honestly go back to the normal release an album maybe now every three years and then do promo and tour, then she can have like a two year break where she can produce as many Sam babies as she wants.

she sold more that way anyway 

Britney wants Vegas

Larry works for Britney, so he can not make her do anything she doesn't want to do

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can believe it

she looked miserable in 2018

some of you really need to consider the bigger picture - it's gruelling considering she has not had a complete year off since like 2005-6. she's just had a 4 year residency, perfumes, glory, promo for that, award show performances, mini pom televised performances, 2 long summer international tours... the woman has worked hard and deserves a long break

10 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

i can believe it

some of you really need to consider the bigger picture - it's gruelling considering she has not had a complete year off since like 2005-6. she's just had a 4 year residency, perfumes, glory, promo for that, award show performances, mini pom televised performances, 2 long summer international tours... the woman has worked hard and deserves a long break

She's had breaks in midst of all of that

1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She's had breaks in midst of all of that

A break is just that, a break, even if it is just a month or 2. I don’t blame her for taking a long time off. Think about it from her perspective.

She’s been doing this for 2 solids decades now, and it’s all she’s ever known. So it’s got to be kinda exhausting to do the same cycle over and over again. Plus everything behind the scenes that we know nothing about. For sure it’s a lot more than dancing and twirling on stage for 90 minuets a few times a week.

We demand a lot from her - music, dancing, promo, tours and videos on top of constantly scrutinizing every aspect of her life. I can totally understand if she wants to give it up completely.

As long as she delivers some Truly Great music in the future, I’m cool with waiting. Its going to be a sad day when she finally announces that she’s done for good. I’m not looking forward to that.  :tiffanycries:

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

Well,I'm sorry Britney is 37 years old ,it would be a risk pregnancy and it seems too selfish for her.I understand that she wants to have more children..it must be a very reflective decision and, of course only her motherhood  alone but it's so naive that I'm sure there'll be another Kevin Federline case with Sam.

I don’t get why you got so many downvotes, it’s true, she has to really think about it. I mean I can see why she would think Sam is a perfect guy to have a baby with because he is young and have good genes but like you said, it’s gonna be Kfed all over again. Like does Sam want to be a father? Is he even thinking that far into the relationship? What if it doesn’t work out and they have to deal with another Kevin (I’m sure he is a lot nicer and less demanding than Kevin) but it’s still a mess and more money spent with child support and such. Plus I don’t even think she is  allowed to under a cship right? 

It is from a gossip source so it’s highly unlikely she is pregnant but still I don’t think she should ever think impulsively to get knocked up with any guy just because she wants to have kids. 

1 hour ago, Avatar said:

Can she even decide to have children under a conservorship? 

lol u think they would force her to abort it? come on. she had unnecessary plastic surgery im sure she can have a kid although im sure her conservator would prefer she doesnt considering her mental state

2 hours ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

i can believe it

This. As an entirety, Britney’s one of the hardest working entertainers the world has ever seen. The grueling schedule she had at just age 17 was enough to make her crumble and she kept at it for so many years after. She deserves to do whatever the **** she wants. She’s earned it, by far, and I wish more fans took that into consideration.

3 hours ago, DavebBautista said:

yeah right also can´t understand that. In general life as an actor or singer in hollywood isn´t so hard. Only the beginning is hard but then it´s oretty chilling compared to the job nomrlal people like we have with more then 8 hours daily, five days a week and the whole year

easier said than done. u don't know how it feels.. traveling non stop and doing what she does may actually be tiring.. can't stand these folks in here acting like they know how it is.. it's not always about the money at that stage of the game sorry..

Archived