Me Against The Music vs. Boom Boom vs. Outrageous

MATM vs. IGTBB vs. Outrageous?  

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

LADIES, LET'S SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL. photo-97699.gif

Which urban and hip-hop influenced Britney bop do you prefer, given that these songs were all once contenders as the lead for the ITZ era? 

I know Outrageous will lose, but y'all need to stop paying that GIRL dust, put aside the controversy and actually listen to it in full with surround sound speakers or headphones. It's Arabic meets American hip-hop and pop. GENIUS. Anyway, my vote goes to that, followed closely by IGTBB, then MATM.

That being said, I have a feeling MATM will most likely win since many of Britney's fans prefer less urban and hip-hop, but we shall see by the votes.photo-97699.gif

• Like 2
1 minute ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Each person has a taste in music :endit: and in my opinion, none of these sound good enough for a 10/10 aside from me against the music, what’s wrong with that I- 

:idgi:  :cackling:

You think MATM is a 10/10 while Outrageous and Boom Boom are a 5 or less? idgi.gif Girl I.....make it make sense! cackling.gif

Boom Boom. At first I didn't like it, but it grew on me and I love it now. It's such a banger, I feel indifferent to the Ying Yang Twins parts though cause I sometimes feel like the song could do without them. But I wouldn't say they 'ruin' the song per se.

Boom Boom > Me Against the Music > Outrageous.

• Like 4

I never listen to two of them anymore :nochillbrit:

But I think Outrageous and Boom both would have done better as first singles and on the radio. 

But MATM has aged much better. Also think Madonna ruins the song...

My vote is for MATM from the NFL kickoff :tehe: M A G N E T 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Boom Boom. At first I didn't like it, but it grew on me and I love it now. It's such a banger, I feel indifferent to the Ying Yang Twins parts though cause I sometimes feel like the song could do without them. But I wouldn't say they 'ruin' the song per se.

Boom Boom > Me Against the Music > Outrageous.

I totally get what you’re saying. In a way, their verses are a bit excessive, but at the same time, it doesn’t ruin it for me. I always wish a more credible Southern rapper like Ludacris would have hopped on the track. That would have been amazing imo.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

I totally get what you’re saying. In a way, their verses are a bit excessive, but at the same time, it doesn’t ruin it for me. I always wish a more credible Southern rapper like Ludacris would have hopped on the track. That would have been amazing imo.

Ludacris would have been better and more tolerable tbh :) cause the Ying Yang Twins just shout a lot haha.

• Like 1