Your first memory of Britney?

DignifiedLove

A friend of mine got the Baby One More time single as a gift for her birthday. Brit was completely new, we didn't rarely know anything about her.I think this was even before the CD came out.I looked at the cover and Britney´s face and it was like it should tell me something.I looked very carefully at her but until today I don´t know what it should tell me.It was like it should tell me anything important or so.Strange.I had it similar to Jlo.I read an interview of her before she released her first album. She was just working as a dancer and actress then.I looked at her picture and told myself I want to become a fan of her.I know it sounds wired but it is like God chooses my role models for me.I didn´t wanted anyone of them.Not even Brit.:ehidk: I quit it one time to became her fan and nearly a second time.But something tell me I should stay with her.And now I love her/them.:nynod:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was like 8 and chilling on the school bus. My elementary school bullies asked me what kind of music I listened to, so I said classical (I did ballet and was very sheltered). They started laughing and said that they listened to Britney and Beyonce like cool kids would. I was traumatized for life lol (or not. But it did stop me from listening to pop music until high school lol)

Archived