And her most underrated song ever is...

stateofgracebritney

Don’t hang up!

just listen to how beautiful this acapella version is 

I even had a music video idea for it.

Britney is at São Paulo, Brazil (my fav city ever :^D ) preparing for her Onyx Hotel show at her 10 million dollar apartment in the fanciest neighborhood of SP ( google says it’s “jardim Europa” ) having a bubble bath when the song starts: she phones her boyfriend and gets no answer. 

A breakfast at Tiffany movie reference happens: Britney grabs her croissant and her vanilla Frappuccino, goes to the famous Tiffany and co. at the Iguatemi mall (built in 1960 and still one of the most expensive in town :cutebrit:) and stares at the silver and diamonds exposed while eating. 

The chorus starts: Britney is walking throughout the town and seeing a lot of people walking appearing busy and then notices nobody actually has time to talk, they’re all heading to work.

after that she is at Avenida Paulista, a huuuge point of music and culture in São Paulo and stares at the screen of her iPhone, where her boyfriend still hasn’t cared enough to answer her. She then sees him: her man is right there, across the street but he runs away from her.

while looking for him, she gets to a huge stage and everyone there is waiting for her to sing: she realizes her fans are still there for her and she sings “don’t hang up” and performs the whole Onyx tour with the audience, having lots of fun.

still walking through the town, Britney somehow ends up at Ibirapuera Park (brazil’s Central Park) and calls a taxi. 

It’s already 8 pm. It starts raining. While looking through the car’s windows, she noticed the good energy the city had and how grateful she was to be there with her fans.

she checks her phone once again: her boyfriend hasn’t answered her yet. She starts crying while looking at the rain and, all of a sudden she wakes up like magic and realizes it was just a bad dream, within a dream! 

‘I was inspired today sorry :unbelievableney:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

I love all of those (State of Grace being the best look at my username lol) but they still get recognition from the fandom while I haven’t seen anybody ever mentioning Don’t Hang Up as their favorite song...

State of grace wow, I'm listening it right now...

perfection 

on sorry but don't hang up,... I've never liked it that much 

Archived