Britney/Team Britney Deletes Domination Rehearsal Videos

Did anyone else notice the rehearsal videos were deleted? I saw a post on twitter talking about it and I checked her page to see that it was true :decisions: I understand why the promo pic with the dates were deleted (the announcement, ticket links, etc) because those dates were canceled but for the videos to be deleted makes me fully wonder if they're just going to end it without rescheduling as planned

Do we know anything else on Jamie's condition, is he ok? I'm genuinely concerned

• Like 3

:tifftear: it was a matter of time

When the cancellation was announced ( :whatitellu: ) I noticed they deleted the Youtube video on HER channel about the announcement from October. And I think the Instagram pictures too. But the rehearsals were still on her Instagram. They were still there yesterday. :idkney:

The Facebook pictures with the Domination dates are still there though :(

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:tifftear: it was a matter of time

When the cancellation was announced ( :whatitellu: ) I noticed they deleted the Youtube video on HER channel about the announcement from October. And I think the Instagram pictures too. But the rehearsals were still on her Instagram. They were still there yesterday. :idkney:

The Facebook pictures with the Domination dates are still there though :(

She had a show on my birthday and I bought tickets for that date but now its too good to be true :crying3:

• Like 9