Britney/Team Britney Deletes Domination Rehearsal Videos

7 minutes ago, Domnayy said:

Hmm... Evidence Britney has no plans of reviving this show.

Kinda confirms my original sketchy thoughts of why the show was cancelled in the first place :whatitellu:

This show could have been incredible. You could tell from the early promo she wasn't feeling it even other stars such as Miley have commented on her lack of passion. Eurghh just retire for good already :brityawning:

WHere does Miley comment on Britney?

• Like 1
15 hours ago, jennyj said:

It's probably a sign they're going to change the title to Stronger like NappyTabs wants.

That being said, NappyTabs still has all the videos up.

“stronger” :tiffeyeroll: sounds so childish... pretty sure it will be just a piece of me revamp then :4music: 

domination sounded much more adult since it had the “ Britney dominates the music” thing to it. Even used to give me Blackout vibes. What a shame if they actually do change the setlist, name and concept :tiffhair:

this could’ve been the blackout tour in the form of a residency ....

Part of me thinks she cancelled her show because all the negative feedback. She was going through family stuff she received hate too she was like **** it all and cancelled. But that's sad because she's very passionate and energetic in those rehearsal videos but the fans just had to put it next to primeney and dismiss her hard work. If we were supportive she might've channeled her problems into her work and then there were would've been so many possibilities.... I hope I'm wrong. 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, camerasareflashin' said:

the videos of britney teaching the dancers scream and shout are still on 

11 hours ago, Caroline77 said:

Well even if there is another residency, i think it's pretty obvious they won't do the same as what was planned for domination, so of course they removed the videos since it will never see the light lol. 

It’s probably because she doesn’t own the rights. She paid nappytabs for a show that didn’t happen and therefore can’t use their work without paying more. They were supposed to be creative directors.

• Like 1