Which song?

Which song would you dance to?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

She has so many songs which deserve to be on Just Dance. I know most of you are too cool for that game now but I'm curious to see what would win out of these songs. I haven't included Baby, Oops, Toxic etc as they're already in the series (even if they are awful cover versions). I absolutely love that JD is still using Britney songs but I wish they'd include more of her older hits as opposed to Slumber Party or Scream And Shout although credit where it's due, Work is amazing and the extreme version is certainly challenging. Just imagine trying to dance to Overprotected; that'd definitely be a challenge. I personally would go with that song and Stronger just because I think they have the right energy about them. I guess TTWE and MATM are more dancey but they're not as iconic. What are your thoughts? :bparty:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of people liking Slave. I agree, it would be fun to dance to because it's a different kind of dance. The only thing is it's pretty **** compared to other songs and I don't know if they'd put in all the hip thrusting and touching when kids are playing it. Just looking at the mv, you can tell it'd be an extreme version if they decided to go with the original moves. She's so in sync and completely organic in her movements. She really was the greatest pop star.

Archived