The Clock Is Tickin' And We Can't Stop: Britney's 'Baby One More Time' Album Turns 20-Years-Old

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney Spears changed the face of pop music with Baby One More Time, and our lives were never the same. I can still hear the clear, shiny plastic crinkle as 10-year-old me furiously worked to

I, for one, am having a listening party and will be streaming the album 20 times in honor of its 20th anniversary! Then, if I'm feeling lucky, I'll perform a BOMT Tour and include the classics lik

it's probably my least listened to album, but i still love it! ikr it's crazy listening to her vocals compared to what we got accustomed to with her later albums! they could have really taken britney

3 minutes ago, abbiesbanned. said:

I listened to the whole BOMT album earlier and remembered what an amazing album it truly is.

It reminded me why i love britney.

It's prob my least listened to album but her vocals on it are spectacular and remind me so much of early Mariah. Still mad to this day that her and her team never took advantage or capitalized on the potential.  Oh well, iconic album REMAINS iconic. giphy.gif

• Like 2
1 minute ago, DignifiedLove said:

It's prob my least listened to album but her vocals on it are spectacular and remind me so much of early Mariah. Still mad to this day that her and her team never took advantage or capitalized on the potential.  Oh well, iconic album REMAINS iconic. giphy.gif

it's probably my least listened to album, but i still love it! ikr it's crazy listening to her vocals compared to what we got accustomed to with her later albums! they could have really taken britney down a different route if they really focused on her vocals!

but britney and her legacy remains amazing.

• Like 4

♫

• Exhale+

It’s been a sweet ride. It’s days like today that I’m reminded why I’ve become such a huge fan over the years. The ups and great moments are amazing and the low/more boring times like now and inbetween eras make me appreciate the good times and look forward to and enjoy new music more. I love being a Britney stan. 

Its obviously going to be a while before some new action starts from Camp Britney so I think I may put my B fascination and obsession on a slight back burner for a minute. I have so much to focus on in my life. Love and lots of good stuff. I could use a bit of a break from constantly checking up on here. It does take up a lot of time. So a little break in line with Britney’s hiatus will be good. And it will be nice to be surprised when she finally announces something. 

Bedtime for me.  :divaney:

• Like 2

I appreciate the album for what it is and after all, it introduced us to Britney, so I can't dislike it. That said, it's my least favorite and I kind of enjoy the bonus tracks more than I do many of the tracks on the album. My friend got me the clear vinyl for Christmas and it's pretty legit! :)